Don't give up on your dreams!

Love at First Sight

The next Day I woke up and feeded my dog Gaho. after that I ate breakfast and walked to school. I walked to my first class Math. I hate it espeshely when Math is first, second or the last class of the day!!! I saw Daesung sitting in his seat. He was the only one in the class except me.

''Hi! You are here early!'' I said

''Hi. Well yeah my parents never let me go later out of the hause then 7:30 a.m!'' He said smiling

''So did you do math homework?'' I asked him

''Yes. I always have homework. I can't go anywere after school If I haven't done my homework!''

''Can I write it down from you? I didn't do it.'' I said smirking.

''Okay here you go!'' He said and gave me the homework.

While I was writing it down Daesung asked

''So you had a good night sleep?''

''Yeah and you?''

''Yes.''

After I was done I gave him back his homework.

***

Finally classes were over!!! 

''Daesung?'' I said while his was putting everything in his backpack

''Yes.'' he said when he was done

''Do you want to go drink starbucks?'' I asked hoping he will say yes.

''Yeah why not!'' he answered smiling. I  wanted to scream but I holded it in.

We walked to starbucks and ordered coffee after we got our drinks we started walking home.

''So what's your story?'' I asked

''What do you meman?'' he asked back

''I mean what's your life story?''

''Mine? Well When I was little I moved here with my parents. I think I was 6 years old. We had to move cause my dad had a really good job offer. I have been living here ever since. My mom is a secretary and my dad is a lawyer. Every man from my dad's side has to be a lawyer. So now I have to be one but I don't want to!''

''So what do you want to be then?'' I asked interested

''I want to be a singer.'' he said smiling

''Really! I wan't to be a rapper!'' I said suprised

''Yes! And what's your story?'' he asked

''I moved here cuz my parents made me to. More then one month ago my girlfriend Ann went missing. My dad is a mafia boss. I, my dad and his mafia were trying to find her for like two weeks. Then the day we stopped looking for her, her sister Chaerin called me and told me Ann was found in dumbser dead! I was devestated for a month so my parents made me movie here and I atcually like it here! I haven't rapped since her death. I want to be a rapper since I was a little boy! But the crazieset part about it I have a chrush on someone  already!!!''

''Do I know that person?'' He asked

''Yes but I wont tell you who it is! But do you want to know the crazieset part about this all?''

''Yes!'' He said

''Well the craziest part about this is that your the first person who I have told about this after coming here!''

''Oh, Ok! It's pretty sad that Ann is dead but you have to move on Ji Yong! If you like someone you need to conffes! Your life is still going and You can't let this stop you from your dreams! You want to be a rapper so go for it!'' He said

''Yeah your right.!'' I said. We stopped walking. We were next to Daesungs hause.

''It was nice to talk to you! See you tomorrow Ji Yong!'' He said smiling

''Yeah See you tomorrow! Bye'' I said smiling back

''Bye!'' He said and left.

I went home thinking about what Daesung said! 'It's pretty sad that Ann is dead but you have to move on Ji Yong! If you like someone you need to conffes! Yout life is still going and You can't let this stop you from your dreams! You want to be a rapper so go for it!' His words were going aroung my mind!