Why did that have to happen?!?!

Love at First Sight

Ji Yong's P.O.V

''Dae and Yongie we need to go or we will miss the plain to Japan.''

''We are coming!'' Daesung said coming downstairs with our son.

''So we can go?'' I asked

''Yeah.'' He said.

We drived to the iroport were Seung Hyun's and Taeyang was already whaiting for us. The fans were there to. I got out of the car and the fans cheared for me. Then Daesung got out of the car and then I picked up Yongie. I heard fans starting to scream '' Ji Jr.'' and repeating it. I have Yongie to Daesung amd we waved to the fans. Yongie saw that and he looked around and waved at our fans. It was so cute and fans just goed ''aww...''  I and Daesung looked at eacother and we smiled. I kissed his cheek and wraped and arm around him while we walked in the iroport. Fans were chearing for us. Our fans kwow about our baby for a year. We flied over to Japan.

***1 week later***

''You all know that it's my birthday but you don't know that it's mine and Ji Yong's 5 year aniversery.'' Daesung said.

''Yes. It is so I want to ask you something! Dae I love you and you and Yongie are the most inportant peaople in my life.'' I got on my knee. ''I can't whait longer or I will never do this! Dae will you marry me?'' I asked with a rex box in my hands and a ring in it.
I saw tears in his eyes.

''Yes, yes! Of course I will.'' He said and kissed me. Fans cheared and The rest of the mebers were happy and cheared with the fans. I put the ring on his finger and hugged him.

''I love you Dae!''

''I love you to!''

After we ended a concert we had a party with our staff meberas, band mebers and friends.

***Next morning***

I was cudling with Daesung in bed. When you date for 5 years you will have this time when you will go trough a lot and you will argue a lot. I thought that porposing to Daesung would end these fights but I was wrong at! I really regret it. Why didn't I listeen to Young Bae??? That was the most serious fight we ever had!

***flash back***

I was drinking and having a good time.

''Ji Yong you are drunk stop'' Young Bae said.

''No I am not.'' said and took another shot. Someone started talink with a guyk. Sudenly the guy kissed me. I pulled back.

''What are you doing!'' I said mad. Then i turned around and I was Daesung

''Really?!? I go for 5 minutes and you start flirting with other guy's? Do you do this everytime when I am gone??? Thank you for the 'Best birthday present ever!'' Daesung screamed with tears in his eyes! how could this happen???? He started running upstairs and I runned afterr him.I banged at the door but he didn't let me in! I am the most stupidest guy in the worl! I am so fuvking stupid! How did I let that happen? He didn't let me in and after 1 hour of banging at the door I just falled on the floor next to the door and strated crying! I got up and got downstairs and took a lot of alhocol!

''PARY IS OVER!'' I screamed and everyone started leaving. I got back upstairs and falled on the floor next to My and Daesung's bedroom door and started crying.

Daesung's P.O.V

I woke up  and remeberd what happened last night. Ji Yong tried to get in the room after what happened but then gave up. I falled asleep crying. I waslked outside of the room and Saw Ji Yong on the floor with empty bottles and used cigarretes nest to him. I picked him up and Took him to bed.