The Suprise

Love at First Sight

Christmas goed fast so did new year. Ji Yong came in our room.
"Yongie is sleeping."
"well he looked tired after playing with you all day long." 
" Yeah he did." 
"hey want to watch a movie?" He asked.
"yeah sure."
"ok go get popcorn while I will have a shower cuz looks like you already did"
"yeah I did"
After 30 min we were watching the movie. We were watching Step Up All in. We loved the franchise. Ji Yong was sitting in my lap snugguled in my chest. We finished watching the movie.
"Let's go to sleep." I said.
"I am good like this." He said and hugged me tighter.
"oh you grumpy bear!" I said.
"But if you undress me and undress your self and we sleep 
In the same position then I am fine with it."
"ok" I said and did it. I got back in bed and Ji Yong got back in my lap IME before.
"You are more commftable sleeping on without your shirt" he said
"oh ok."
I put a blanket on us. I gave Ji Yong a kiss. 
"I love you" I said.
"I love you to Dae" he said and hugged me tighter.
"goodnight." I said
"goodnight." He said. I also felt him smile so I smiled to.
***
I and Yongie will suprise Ji Yong at his tour concert. The concert has started. Me and Yongie got ready to go on stage. 
"Are you ready?" I asked Yongie.
"yes!" He said smiling.
"that's my boy!" I said. 
Hee goed up on stage with one of the dancers when Ji Yong was the wich side is louder part. It was funny. He sneeked up on him.
The guy left. The dancer left.
Then on the stage screen showed up a text saying pull out the paper. And everyone pulled out the papers they were given. They had "turn around" written on there.
Ji Yong looked suprised seeing the papers. He turned around and saw Yongie smiling.
"Suprise Daddy" he said in his put on microphone
"Yongie!" He said siprised and happy. He picked him up and hugged him.
"Where is Oppa?" Ji Yong asked.
"he? He is in Seoul" Yongie lied.
"really?" Ji Yong asked suprised.
" yes" he said.
"this was a great suprise! Thank you staf thank you the fans that made this happen and thanks Dae. To where ever you are" he said and the fans cheared.
" before comin up on stage staf tol to tell you that I need to be up on this stage untill the end of the show!"
"well then let's get to the next song!" Ji Yong said and walked to a chair with one of the guitarist whait him there. Yongie knew him well and gave out his little hand to high 5 the guitarist and the guy accepted it! Ji Yong started singing that xx with Yongie in his lap. It was soo cute. Yongie was enjoying every bit of it!. He loved.it. and Ji Yong enjoyed it to. Ji Yong was talking to the fans while Yongie was walking around the stage waving to the fans. I slowly sneeked up to Ji Yong. I showed Yongie a gesture to say Ji Yong to turn around and he did. 
"Dae!" he screamed from happines and jumped in my arms. Fan's where just cheering. Ji Yong suddenly gave me a kiss. It lasted for 10 seconds atleast! 
"Stop kissing this is a public place!" Yongie suddenly said funny. Everyone laughed. I love it this way! 
"What are you doing here?" He asked.
"Nothing. We wanted to suprise you!" 
"well you for sure did!" He said and hugged me again.
After the concert we got to Ji Yong's hotel. Yongie has falled asleep in Ji Yong's arms. 

.

A/N

hey. sorry for not updating. but herei am with 2 mre chapters. the storys coming to an end so  get ready!