Man With A Plan

My Best Friend's Hot

Chanyeol played it cool in front of Baekhyun, but no matter how hard he tries he just can’t seem to forget the fact that Baekhyun didn’t kiss him after Chanyeol told him that he loved him. Chanyeol said, I love you, and the whole moment was totally romantic, but then Baekhyun refused to kiss him. Chanyeol knows it’s childish, but in his mind, he feels like he could’ve somehow canceled out Jora’s kiss if he kissed Baekhyun on the same day. Reality doesn’t work like that, but it would have made Chanyeol feel better.

 

Of course, Baekhyun did have a pretty emotionally exhausting day and maybe that wasn’t the best time to confess the feelings he hasn’t thought too much on, but still, where was the magical movie moment? The whole ordeal just sticks out in Chanyeol’s mind as sort of lackluster. He wishes he would have timed it better, but at the same time, he feels like Baekhyun could’ve had a better, more romantic, reaction. For instance, Baekhyun could’ve actually said the words “I love you too”. 

 

Chanyeol taps his pencil against his desk more rapidly, his agitation growing. It’s not like it’s a huge deal Baekhyun hasn’t said it back, but still, it would have been nice to hear or even read in a text. It wouldn’t even really bother him if Baekhyun had kissed him, even if it was a small peck. The image of Jora embracing Baekhyun in the hall yesterday keeps popping up in his mind. Their bodies were just so close, close like how they were before when they were making out on Baekhyun’s couch. Chanyeol stops tapping his pencil and freezes as a thought slams down on him. Does Baekhyun think he might be some kind of loser boy who’s never even kissed someone before?

 

When the bell rings, Chanyeol is jolted from his shock and he slams his pencil down on his desk.

The noise startles Jongin who whips around in his desk with a look of concern. “Dude, what the hell?” Jongin asks.

Chanyeol reaches forward and grabs Jongin, pulling him close over Chanyeol’s desk. “Do I seem like an inexperienced to you?” He loudly whispers to Jongin’s face.

Disturbed, Jongin tries to pull back but only manages a couple inches of distance. “I am very uncomfortable right now.”

“Sorry,” Chanyeol says quickly as he releases his friend. “But this is a serious question, like, I never thought I seemed that way, but do I? Do I seem like someone who’s ually inexperienced? I mean, I think I’m pretty hot like people are definitely ually attracted to me and I definitely have experience, a lot of experience. I mean a lot for someone my age, not like a crazy amount or anything, but normal hot guy amount, you know?”

 

“Uhhh, sure okay,” Jongin says clearly bewildered by this seemingly random and strange conversation.

“Right?” Chanyeol says finally getting up to go to their next class. “I’m, like, totally a y guy.”

“Why are we having this conversation?” Jongin asks, wishing he had a different class to go to so that this conversation could die already.

Chanyeol sighs. “Well, Baek and I are kind of a thing now, but he won’t kiss me and I think it’s probably because he can’t see me as, like, ual since we grew up together. I think he thinks I’m a or something.”

Jongin snickers. “Wow, that’s actually really embarrassing for you. What, you asked him out before you even did anything with him?”

“Uhm… yes,” Chanyeol says, “that’s what you’re supposed to do.”

“Uhm… no, only if you’re a loser.”

Chanyeol scoffs. “Whatever, man, like I’d listen to someone who’s at relationships.”

Jongin rolls his eyes. “Wow, defensive much?”

“Do you have anything even remotely helpful to say?” Chanyeol asks, pausing outside their next class.

 

“Of course,” Jongin says with a grin. “It’s an easy fix, man. You just have to show him how experienced you really are. You gotta it up, get him all hot and bothered, then show him you can really take him there. Do you get what I’m saying?”

Chanyeol nods. “I think I get it.”

“ him so good he can’t even look at you without getting flustered.”

“Yeah, Jongin. I got it.”

Jongin smirks. “Need any tips?”

Chanyeol pauses for a moment before saying, “No, I’m good.”

“You hesitated,” Jongin says with a mocking grin.

“ off. I know what I’m doing,” Chanyeol says, pushing past Jongin and into the classroom.

 

 

~*~

 

 

 

Kyungsoo takes a sour gummy worm from the bag in Baekhyun’s lap, inspecting the pink to blue ratio before popping it in his mouth. “I don’t get the problem,” he says once he’s swallowed the soft candy. “Isn’t him saying that he loves you a good thing?”

Baekhyun drops his head back against the brick wall of the gym and stares out at the empty soccer field. “It should be,” he says softly, “it is. It’s a good thing. It’s what I wanted, but… I don’t know. When he said it, it just sounded not like it’s supposed to. Maybe like it was not real? Or just that it sounded too bright? Too…I don’t know… too…”

“Insincere?” Kyungsoo offers.

Baekhyun nods. “It sounds awful to say, but yes. For some reason it seemed so insincere. He even said he didn’t give it any thought at all and only just realized it then. I don’t want to say that it’s not enough but…”

Kyungsoo nods. “It’s not. It’s not enough, and it’s okay that you feel that way, Baek, because it really isn’t enough.”

“But I want it to be,” Baekhyun says. “I’m sad.”

“Hey,” Kyungsoo threads his arm through Baekhyun’s, “that doesn’t mean that one day it won’t be. Just give it time, and one day when he says those three words it will be enough.”

 

 

~*~

 

 

As the last team member shuffles out of the locker room, Jora turns to a quiet Chanyeol. He’s sitting on a locker room bench with his back facing Jora. The silence is thick and nervous. Jora has no idea what to expect, but there was no malice when Chanyeol asked him to hang back after practice. Taking a small step forward, Jora clears his throat.

“So, what did you want to talk to me about?” Jora asks, his voice sounding too loud for the still atmosphere. When Chanyeol says nothing and only fidgets anxiously, Jora takes a seat next to him on the bench. “Hey, we’re cool, right?”

This time, Chanyeol responds, nodding his head. “Yeah, we’re cool. It’s not that. I just..” he sighs, “I don’t know really how to ask this without things being awkward.”

“Just go for it,” Jora says, his curiosity taking over.

Chanyeol nods. “Okay. Alright. Well, I was just wondering about that one time you were with Baekhyun. You know, the time I walked in…”

Jora, now very uncertain about where this conversation is going, decides to go with a cautious, “Yeah…”

 

Chanyeol fidgets awkwardly. He hates that he’s even talking to Jora, even worse talking about that incident, but he has too for research. Obviously, Baekhyun was into whatever Jora did, so it would definitely help if Chanyeol knew what that was.

Chanyeol clears his throat. “I was just wondering, you know, how?”

“How?” Jora asks.

“You know… how you were able to get Baekhyun to, you know…” Chanyeol trails off hoping Jora understands what he’s getting at.

 

When it clicks for Jora, he’s surprised to say the least. “Oh,” is all Jora can say at first. After a moment of silence, Jora still isn’t sure exactly how to respond. He doesn’t feel comfortable talking about Baekhyun’s ual interests to someone who is not Baekhyun. To Jora, it’s a breach of Baekhyun’s privacy.

 

When Jora finally responds, he chooses his words carefully. “Chanyeol, I’m assuming that you’re only asking me this because you want to make sure you can satisfy Baekhyun if presented with the opportunity. I do understand that, but I really just don’t feel comfortable discussing Baekhyun in that way, especially without his knowledge,” Chanyeol opens his mouth to say something but Jora stops him. “Before you say anything, I just want to make it clear that this is nothing against you. I, personally, feel that I would be disrespecting Baekhyun privacy discussing that with anyone other than Baekhyun. I think the best way to find out a person’s interest is to discuss and explore with that person. Do you get what I’m saying?”

 

Chanyeol feels like a parent or teacher has lectured him and even though he’s slightly embarrassed, he knows that Jora is right. On the bright side, Chanyeol is happy that Jora is so respectful of Baekhyun.

“Yeah, I understand,” Chanyeol says as he gets up and hurries from the locker room. Even though Chanyeol knows it’s a good thing that Jora is such a good person, he can’t help but be annoyed. It’s like Jora is rubbing it in that he’s such a great guy and obviously a better choice for Baekhyun. Of course, that’s not actually happening but it feels like it is. The only solution is to avoid Jora forever.

 

Chanyeol pushes thoughts about Jora from his head. There are more important things to think about right now, like putting his plan in motion. Phase One of Seductively Seduce Baekhyun begins tonight.

 

 

~*~

 

 

Once home, Chanyeol quickly changes into more comfortable clothes, gathers supplies, and stops by his mother’s home office to give a quick, “Studying at Jongin’s. Be back later,” before sprinting out the door. It is a bit of a walk to Jongin’s house and Chanyeol probably could have gotten a ride from his mother, but he wanted the time to come up with a draft for his plan before running it by Jongin.

 

Before he knows it, Chanyeol has arrived at his friend’s house. He barely gets one knock in before Jongin is throwing the door open and ushering him inside. Jongin doesn’t even let him greet Mrs. Kim as he’s pulled down the hall. Jongin only pauses for a moment to request “study snacks” before disappearing into his room. The boy’s excitement makes Chanyeol skeptical about letting him in on the plan.

 

“So I came up with most of the plan on the way over here,” Chanyeol says, setting his backpack down next to the bed.

“Sounds terrible, forget everything you came up with,” Jongin says, “I’ve written everything down already in this.” He holds up a small journal and waits for cheers and applause that Chanyeol never gives.

Offended, Chanyeol huffs. “What the hell, Jongin? You haven’t even heard my plan for the plan. Besides, this isn’t even your plan so how can you have made a plan for my plan?”

“I know the main plan: seduce Baekhyun, and I’m, like, really great at seducing. It’s nothing personal against your plan, it’s just that mine is perfect,” Jongin says very matter-of-factly.

“I mean it’s not like I don’t think you have a good plan, but I worked kind of hard on my plan and you don’t even want to hear it.” Chanyeol pouts.

Jongin sighs. “Fine. We can look at both of our plans. Let me see your plan.” He holds his hand out expectantly.

“I didn’t write it down yet…” Chanyeol mutters.

Jongin narrows his eyes. “You were never planning on writing it down.”

Shrugging, Chanyeol says, “I didn’t know I had to.”

Jongin is on the verge of a lecture but pulls himself back. They don’t have time to get off topic. “Let’s just hear this “plan” of yours.”

“The air quotes were unnecessary.”

“That’ll be decided that after you state your plan,” Jongin says.

 

Chanyeol rolls his eyes. “Okay, so my plan is to show off how y I am during the week and then on Friday take Baekhyun out on a date and make my move.”

Jongin stares blankly at Chanyeol for a moment before saying, “Is that it?”

Chanyeol shrugs. “I mean, I feel like there were more details and stuff but you made me forget. It was better before, but whatever. Let’s see your plan.”

“Gladly,” Jongin says with a smile. “Okay, so here’s what you do.”

 


How to Seduce Byun Baekhyun

 

           Step 1: Ignite Desire

  • Locate all of the iest parts of your body. This will require ample time spent in front of a full-length mirror.
  • Acquire clothing that will accentuate these parts and actively try to show them off when around Baekhyun.
  • Notice which parts he notices the most and make sure to emphasize the iness of those parts.
  • Warning: Don’t do this too often. Over exposure will eventually numb him to the iness.

    Step 2: Subliminal Messaging
     
  • Make Baekhyun think YOU=. That is to say that whenever he thinks of you, he also thinks of and vice versa.
  • If you aren’t naturally alluring and perfect, an easy way to achieve this is to play music softly in the background whenever you and he are together. While he may not be paying close attention to the music, it will enter his mind subconsciously and soon music and you will become synonymous in his mind.

    Step 3: Dat Fire
     
  • Let him know how y you think he is! Compliment at least one part of his body everyday. Buy him clothes that are y and tell him how good he looks in them.
  • Be Careful: This can go from flattering to creepy very quickly. Pace yourself. Do it subtly. You want him to think that you want him, but not exactly sure.

    Step 4: Setting Is Everything
     
  • Preparation is extremely important when it comes to setting up the big date night. You need to have at least two locations: one around people, one with just you two. If the date isn’t going well in the first location, a third middle location will be required in order for a proper transition into alone time.
  • The first location should be something like an event or party, if an additional location is needed it should be somewhere less crowded but still public like a café or diner.
  • The third location needs to be prepared ahead of time and should be lavish, comfortable, and y. It should have good mood lighting and music. Most importantly, leave no opportunity to be interrupted.
  • Premium Third Location: camping tent decked out with pillows, comforts, fairy lights, and wine set up on the edge of the lake.

    Step 5: Bang Bang

     

   [STEP 5 HAS BEEN OMITTED DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT]

 

 


 

Chanyeol made it to the first sentence of Step 5 before slamming the journal shut.

“Except for that last step, it’s actually a pretty good plan,” Chanyeol says.

Jongin shrugs. “Yeah, I guess Step 5 is more based off of my own personal experiences, but I thought I’d put it just in case.”

“I do not need instructions.” Chanyeol glares at Jongin. “Anyway I like the idea of the camping tent on the lake but, like, the problem is I only have a ty small tent and a sleeping bag.”

“Oh, don’t worry about all that,” Jongin says with a smile, “My parents used to go to the lake for a weekend before my little sister was born with that whole tent setup. It’s where I got the idea. I have the tent, lights, a blow-up mattress, and some pillows, but you’re going to want to get some more pillows and blankets. You also need your own sound system, but my older brother can get you the wine if you’ve got the money.”

 

Honestly, Chanyeol is impressed. He’s definitely glad he let Jongin in on his plan because he doubts he would’ve come up with something as good. “This is a really great plan, Jongin.”

“Hey, what can I say? I’m the master of seduction,” Jongin says smugly. “We can drive to the spot maybe Wednesday to make sure you know the way and clear anything that might’ve blocked the path. Like I said, preparation is key.”

Chanyeol grins. “Sounds like a plan.”

 


 

 

wish jongin would write out a plan for this story ha h a 

idk whats happening anymore but like i hope you guys liked it :)