Hot Damn, Son

My Best Friend's Hot

            Baekhyun happily skips down the hall all the while tapping away on his phone. An excited grin spreads across his face as he reads the message.

From: Yeoliee ^^

Just got on the plane! I can’t wait to see you it’s been like forever! ^o^

“What’s with that stupid look on your face?”

Baekhyun whips around to face one of his closest friends Kyungsoo, although Kyungsoo seems to disagree with the title. “Chanyeol’s coming back!” he throws up his arms and moves to envelop Kyungsoo in an excited hug, but the younger swiftly evades him.

“Oh yeah, isn’t that your childhood friend who went to study abroad like forever ago.” Kyungsoo says, his interest finally picking up even if only in the slightest.

Baekhyun shoves three fingers in Kyungsoo’s face. “Not ‘forever ago’, THREE years ago! And now he’s finally coming back home! I can’t wait to see him again, we really didn’t get much of a chance to keep in contact so I’m going to have to update him on everything’s that’s happened.”

 

Kyungsoo settles back into his default ‘blank face’ and hums. Then he grins. “Hey didn’t you show me picture of him before? Isn’t he that chubby kid with the glasses who you said was obsessed with ferrets?”

“Hey! He wasn’t obsessed! Don’t you dare make fun of him, Do Kyungsoo!”

Kyungsoo just shrugs. “I was just asking. You’re the one who’s acting like he’s a huge dork that’s gonna be made fun of. Why? Was he picked on when he was little?” There’s a small smirk hiding in the corners of Kyungsoo’s lips.

Baekhyun purses his lip and pouts. “I wasn’t. It’s just, yeah, he kind of was. I just don’t want anyone to ruin his time back at home.”

“It’s okay, Baek. After all he has you. Oh wait. You’re a loser. Guess he’s on his own.” Kyungsoo snorts at Baekhyun’s offended gasp.

“Oh please, you’re right down here with me.”

“Yeah right. I’m not your friend.”

 

~*~

 

Baekhyun arrives at the airport 20 minutes before Chanyeol’s plane is supposed to land. Even so he breaks away from his parents to see if maybe Chanyeol’s plane landed early, even though he hasn’t texted Baekhyun anything. It hasn’t and he plops down with a sigh. For the next twenty minutes Baekhyun plays on his phone and tries to text Kyungsoo but gets ignored. That brat. His parents manage to find him again and they wait next to him, his father complaining that they could’ve waited to come. Baekhyun decides to ignore them.

 

Finally Chanyeol’s plan lands and as soon as he hears, he rushes to where the passengers are supposed to exit. It takes several agonizing minutes for passengers to start entering the airport. Baekhyun’s eyes flit back and forth looking for Chanyeol. Confused when he doesn’t see him, he looks again. Then he hears his name being called and it’s definitely Chanyeol’s voice, but it takes way to long for Baekhyun to figure out who it’s coming from. When he does it’s like a slap to the face, a punch to the chest, and a kick to the balls. Standing there waving at him is the most gorgeous person he’s ever seen in his whole life.

 

Toned very strong looking arms show through a /thin/ black tank hanging low, holy chest and collarbones, and tucked in partially to show off a belt buckle. Said belt buckle is holding up fitted jeans that shows off his incredibly long legs. The puberty fairy must’ve dropped the whole damn sack of fairy dust on this boy. Baekhyun looks up not believing that Chanyeol’s voice came from this stranger, when said stranger reaches up and takes off his sunglasses revealing the boyish face (completely in contrast to his body). It’s definitely Chanyeol. Baekhyun almost swoons, but doesn’t because he’s too busy choking on air. The guy takes long strides towards him, Baekhyun soaking in every movement.

 

“Hey,” the voice is much deeper than over the phone, “long time no see, Baekhyun.” Chanyeol looks down at Baekhyun, messy brown fringe covering his eyes. He rubs at them still groggy from napping on the plane.

Baekhyun swallows thickly. Okay, keep it together. “Y-yeah. No long time see…. You…haven’t seen y-you, I mean. Ahem.” He ends by awkwardly (and weakly) play punching Chanyeol in the shoulder, not missing how firm he’s become. A sudden urge to his best friend flushes through him and Baekhyun averts his eyes coughing again.

Chanyeol smirks /smirks/ before smiling the most beautiful smile Baekhyun has ever seen and pulls him into a bone-crushing hug. At least some things haven’t changed.

He keeps them in a lingering embrace as he breathes in deep. “Aaaah, I’ve missed you Baekhyunnie!”

 

 


 

Well this is short, but it's a good beginning. Think of it as a sort of prologue.

I think that i'll make it a chaptered fic and see where it goes and how long it happens to go.

I don't really have an outline or anything for this, so I might not get to it as much as the ther fics

But I really like the premise of this story so it'll be really enjoyable to write ^^

This'll be my first romanic comedy so I'm just going to have fun with this

if not it might turn out tragic or dramatic

which i dont want

fun fun fun

is all that

i need