CHAPTER 2

Dear Tiffany...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up the next morning feeling groggy because of that god forsaken diary! Ugh… I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration. Good news is, my hate on that midget lessen for about 1% since I read lots of compliments, but the bad news is that I don’t get the reason why I have to read it… It’s like a bunch of bullcrap and I just feel a little bit uncomfortable about reading those things…

Right before I could go back to bed, Jessica barged in my room, “Yah! Get up you lazy bum… You have classes today”

“Argh! Seriously Jessi?” She looked at me and returned her attention back to her phone, “Yeah… You said so yourself that you have classes today”

“When did I even say that!?” I looked at her bewildered, “Uhhh, yesterday?”

“What the heck!? It’s Sunday today!” Jessica scrunches her nose and wrinkles her forehead

“It’s not Sunday!” I tucked myself under the covers to get some more sleep, but the girl just pulled it away from me, “It’s not Sunday… Get up…”

“Look at the freakin’ calendar! Or if you’re not sure, just look at your phone! Give me a break Jess... I’m tired…”

Jessica let out a long sigh and then checks her phone, “Oh look, it is Sunday today…” I glared at her and she just gave me that apologetic look

"Well... Since you're up, how about we take a little walk, what do you say?"

I grunted, "Not in the mood Jessi..." She puffed her cheeks and looked at me with those puppy eyes, "Nope... Not those puppy eyes again. It's not gonna work this time"

 

xxx

 

I sat frustratingly in the park, "Why the heck are we here Jessica Jung?!"

She looked at me and shrugged, "I don't know..."

I stood up angrily, "SERIOUSLY?! You wake me up at Sunday morning and disregard the fatigue I'm feeling right now and when I ask you why we're here you say I-DON'T-KNOW?! Are you screwin' with me right now?! Cause if you are it's not freakin' funny..."

Jessica bowed to some people, trying to apologize the scene I just did. I actually don't care anymore if I looked like a complete idiot in the middle of the street, I'm angry, frustrated, depressed; anything that is synonymous with sadness is all that I could feel at the moment and I just want to go home and sleep...

Jessica sighed and went near to me, "I'm sorry... I was just trying to make you feel... I don't know, a little bit relaxed? Since for the past few months Tiffany, all you did was cry darling... And as a friend, I can't just watch you do this to yourself," Jessica hugged me, "I already lost a friend... I can't lose you too" Jessica broke away from the hug and held my wrists, "We'll pass this. Together."

I sighed heavily

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter