CHAPTER 13

Dear Tiffany...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked at the key carefully. Taeyeon has yet pulled another freakin’ stunt… What should I open with this key? With this key so small in size, what should I really open it with?

I couldn’t think of anything so I called Yuri

 

--Yah Kwon!

--Oh hey! Discovered anything interesting?

--Yeah, I was just wondering if you have any idea about a key

--Key? What kind of key?

--Err, something small? Has Taeyeon mentioned anything to you guys? Anything about a key?

--Nope. Not at all…

--Argh… That midget really leaves her messages unfinished

--Haha, forgive her, she was born incomplete

--Yah! Respect Kwon, respect

--Sorry… Anyhow, she never mentioned anything about a key to us… Why the hell are you asking me this?

--Ugh, cause you guys just might have the answer

--The answer was always within you Hwang; you just fail to see it because you think it’s not the right one but it actually is…

--What do you suggest me to do?

--Stop asking me questions and start asking your self

 

With that Kwon Yuri hung up. I guess I might’ve pissed her off… Maybe I really am clouding all of my thoughts from the possible answers… I big time at remembering things… I put the bracelet back inside the box.

I really need to clear my mind to focus… She could’ve said something important…

I lay on my bed as I’ve tried to think of so many possible meaningful phrases she told me… But even if I did remember all those lovely messages, it doesn’t make a perfect fit for the key’s “un-solvable” mystery…

I’m really frustrated about the whole situation that I just want to die…

Taeyeon, you are such an for leaving everything fragmentary…

‘Ppani! All you have to do is to trust yourself! Only you could help yourself! Don’t forget that!’

I smiled a little… I suddenly remembered all her cheers for me whenever I’m feeling down or whenever I start to doubt myself…

‘Ppani, you can do it! You’re an amazing person, small things like this is something anyone can handle! Ppani! Fighting!’

I chuckled a little more, she said that to me just when I was about to kill a bug. I still don’t know why she would say that, I could only look at her confusingly. She must’ve thought I was really super scared at bugs when all I have to do is to pretend that I was because I like her doing some few things for me…

‘When time comes Tippani, come to our tree when it has fully blossomed its fruits… And then try to dig a little hole near it…’

My eyes shot open…The tree… I forgot about our tree!

 

FLASHBACK

The two girls walked up towards the top of the hill. Neither of them talked along the way. The silence was beautiful and they chose to cherish it along with the sound of the wind. Once they reached the top, they both sat with Tiffany automatically resting her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder

Both let out a deep breath, this was one of their last few moments together.. It’s almost good bye…

“Ppani…”

“Hmmm?” Tiffany closed her eyes as she tried to feel relax

“I love you Tippani…” Tiffany smiled and gave Taeyeon a kiss on the cheek then rested her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter