CHAPTER 16

Dear Tiffany...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany finally woke up the next day. She cried a little, but we all feel that her heart is finally at peace. Though it still hurts me a little to see her wearing that ring, but I guess we’re finally on the right track.

I sat beside her and held her hand, “I guess, everything’s going to be different now…”

She nodded, “Yeah… I finally found what I was looking for… Thank you…”

“For what?”

“Thank you for being there even for the craziest time you could ever have…”

I chuckled, “That’s what friends are for, right?”

Her smile faded a little, “Hmm… Friends…”

I let out a sigh, “Okay, I’m going to leave now… You go get some more rest okay Tiffany?”

She nodded, “Yeah, sure…” I smiled at her, “Okay…” I stood up and went towards the door, but even before I could do so she held my wrist

“Wait…” Tiffany pulled me for a hug and I could just hug her back, “You’re still going to see me tomorrow Tiffany…”

She pulled me closer, “Is everything really okay Tiffany”

She broke the hug and smiled at me, “I don’t have anyone here to talk to Jessi, and of course I’ll miss you!”

I let out a chuckle and kissed her forehead, “I have no classes tomorrow, so you have me all for yourself…”

She raised a brow, “Really?” I nodded at her, “Really, really…”

“Okay… You may leave now…” I giggled at her, “See you tomorrow Tiff…”

 

***

 

Days passed and I must say, Tiffany has been better, though she’s weird sometimes… It’s as if she’s hiding something from me… Oh by the way, she’s already home now so she’s completely recovered from the incident lately. Though you could see her stuck in a trance sometimes, but I understand, she’s going through a phase which none of us hasn’t experienced yet.

I’m finally moving on from her… I guess, I’m not really the right one for Tiffany. I have finally come to realize that love cannot be forced so I’m trying my best to move on. I’m still watching her though, making sure that she lives healthily and happily while on the stage of recovery…

We still lived our normal life as best friends. Though there were times of awkwardness, but we’re getting there. Really…

But Then one night, just when I was about to sleep… Some weird just happened between us…

I lay on my bed and was about to dim the lights when Tiffany suddenly bust into my room. I sat up of course and looked at her confusingly

“Uhh, what on earth?” Tiffany held the hem of her shirt and bit her lower lip, “Err, Jessi… Can I sleep here tonight?”

I nodded, “Oh sure, I’ll just go out and sleep on the couch…” When I was about to get out of bed, she suddenly ran to my side and hugged me as if there’s no tomorrow

“Ugh… I can’t… Breathe… Fany…” She loosens up a little, “Sorry…”

“Did something scare you?” She shook her head and looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter