CHAPTER 12

Dear Tiffany...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I saw the sun rise before I went to sleep. I pondered a lot about that mysterious message. ‘You are the key to my heart, unlock me and you’ll find your answers’

I don’t have any clue. I can’t even sleep. Heck I don’t have any sleep! I let out a frustrated sigh… Kim Taeyeon is really full of you know? I can now feel that she might be laughing at me because I can’t even answer a “simple” question… Heck, whatever question she has, was never simple… It’s too mind boggling that it hurts my brain a lot because of thinking too much.

But who wouldn’t think about that message… I’ll find my answers… Those answers could be something that might help me to move on from her… That just by the thought of it, I’m getting more and more desperate into knowing what that message could mean…

But since nobody knows what’s written on that notebook, nobody can’t help me this time but myself… Nobody, not even Jessica… Why am I even thinking about her? Why am I even thinking about her the whole time?! Ugh… Could it be that I’m starting to like her? No… Absolutely not… We’re sisters… It’s impossible…

I shuddered a little about the thought of us dating each other… It’s like, something’s not quite right about it… Psh, anyhow, that is not the real problem, the problem is Kim-effin-Taeyeon’s-effin-message…

I opened the notebook again, maybe she has written something beneath it? Or maybe I missed a page… But no matter how much I flip the pages, there was none but that stupid message… I heard a knock and then Jessie poked her head out

“Yah, don’t you want to eat some lunch? You look like you need something to eat…”

I let out a sigh, “On the scale of one to ten, how hungry do I look?”

“It’s a ten… Tiff, whatever you’re thinking right now, think about it later… You need lunch, now… I mean it…”

I sighed in defeat, “Be out in five… I’ll just change into more comfortable clothes”

Jessica nodded, “Just five Tiffany… I’ll wait…”

Jessica then closed the door, leaving me again in my room… I hate Taeyeon’s puzzles… It hurts my brain too much… Once I’ve changed my clothes, I went to the dining room where Jessica Indian-sat on her chair. I looked at her and she returned me with a warm smile

“You look like you haven’t got any sleep… Is something bothering you again Tiffany?”

I shook my head, “Nah… I’m just stuck with ideas…”

Jessica scoffed a little, “Liar…” I looked at her again and she just had this playful smile plastered on her face and I just raised a curious brow at her

“What page are you in? I might be of help…”

I looked away from her… How the hell did she know that part?!

“How did you? I mean, you said---“

“She just said, just in case Tiffany… So it’s just the last page…”

“You know what’s written on it?!” I looked at her with wide eyes, “Not necessarily, just a hint of it…”

“Hmm… Can you help me then?”

“Let’s eat…”

“Jessica!” She just looked at me and pointed at her plate… This girl wouldn’t let me get my answers not unless I do what she told me… Sergeant Jung would always be a sergeant

So I just sighed in defeat and ate in silence… I have made a conclusion that Jessica is sometimes a Taeyeon… And I hate it… Like, whenever you desperately need something, they’d make you do things that they want and not until they’re satisfied, they won’t let you have what you need…. doesn’t it? Of course it does…

After eating, I washed all the dishes while Jessica just watched me intently from her seat… Jes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter