CHAPTER 8

Dear Tiffany...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica and I woke up early just to see the sunrise. This is weird because Jessica isn’t really your morning person… This girl would rather sleep than to see the sun rise… Something about last night until this morning is really weird…

Jessica looked at the horizon, “Yah, stop looking at me or I’ll melt…” I looked away, “It’s just that you hate mornings Jess…”

“I know and I still do Tiff…” I looked at her again, “Why make effort to wake up too early?”

Jessica finally looked at me, “I just wanted to see that smile on your face…”

I raised a brow, “But I was smiling the whole time!” she chuckled and shook her head, “Like you felt smiling all those times…”

“I---“And before I could continue my sentence Jessica cut me off, “Look, there it is…”

I looked at to where she was looking, and there it really was, the sunrise

I smiled slightly, “So beautiful…”

“Yeah it is…” I looked at Jessica and caught her staring at me and then she suddenly looked again at the sun rise. I chuckled at her actions; Jessica is becoming more and more bashful lately that I’m starting to suspect she’s hiding something from me…

Jessica then smiled at me, “I’d give anything to see this again with you…”

‘I’d give anything just to see this again with you Ppani-ah…’

I looked away, “Yeah, anyone would give anything to see something this priceless”

“I wish I could do this more often… But mornings are not my thing sooo… Maybe next time…”

I giggled at her, “You Jessica Jung… Mornings are fun!”

Jessica chuckled, “Sleeping is more fun…” After that, we drove back to our house with smiles plastered on our faces…

 

***

 

Jessica slept as usual while I snuck out… I have to find Yuri and ask her about that god forsaken notebook

 

--Hello? Who is this?

--Hey Yul, it’s Tiffany

--Oh Tiffany! Why the sudden call? Do you perhaps miss me?

--Haha, very funny! Listen, can we meet up? I’d like to ask you something

--Sure! Where should we rendezvous?

--The usual… You know it Yul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter