CHAPTER 1

Dear Tiffany...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We are gathered here today, to say our final goodbyes to Ms. Kim Taeyeon. She was a good daughter, a good friend, and a fighter. She…”

Today was the memorial day of my best friend Taeyeon. I couldn’t focus myself as the thought and reality still hasn’t sunk in that the only person whom I cherished with all my heart has finally went away and would never come back. Everyone was crying yet I was the only one who wasn’t… Call me selfish but to die in the middle of college life is just really… Ugh… I waited for few more hours to end the funeral and as I stood up said my goodbyes to Taeyeon’s parents, I hurriedly walked away from that place. I never wanted to go there again. Ever.

“Tiffany! Wait up!” I looked over my right shoulder to see Yuri running to catch up with me

“Yah! Can’t you just even-ugh…” I sighed, “What is it? I need to go somewhere Yul…”

Yuri exhaled heavily and looked at me sadly, “Can’t you just let this one go? You know it’s not Taeyeon’s fault she got sick… It happens to everyone Tiff, you’re not the only miserable person on earth. There would always be others…”

“But those others don’t know me and I don’t know them. How would they know my pain?” Yuri bowed her head down and I just bit my lip in frustration. I wanted to slap her at that moment but I couldn’t. Yuri is my friend; it was not her fault that Taeyeon died.

I looked at my watch, it was almost night, “Look Yuri, if you don’t have anything to say, I will go now.”

But before I could make the first step, Yuri grabbed my wrist, “Look Tiffany, I know how much you hate her, but this was her last wish” Yuri opened her bag and took something that looks somewhat a package and handed it to me, “Here… This is literally her last wish…”

I shook my head, “Not gonna take it Yul… I’m not going to take anything that is from her…”

But instead of leaving me alone, Yuri took my hand and made me hold it, “Before she left this world, she wanted to give this to you badly. I hope this would enlighten you about everything Tiffany. I hope it would…”

“But I---“

“Look! I---“ Yuri pinched the bridg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter