Always am

Certitude.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If sungyeol noticed his swollen eyes, he was doing a great job acting he didn’t because he was practically right in front of the latter, eating his lunch with little—to none conversation— exchanged.

“So, when did you guys started living together?” Woohyun asks, a smile on his face as he pokes sunggyu’s cheek, annoying the older—although sunggyu won’t admit it, he loves it.

Woohyun ignores Myungsoo’s hard glare opting for looking at Sungyeol instead.

Myungsoo coughs at the sudden question, nervously glancing at sungyeol who was surprisingly stoic as he takes a drink from his cup. “Just the other day, actually” Sungyeol answers, making Myungsoo sigh both in relief and at the passiveness of his tone.

“Well,” Dongwoo grins, “We know where we’re going later.”

Myungsoo whips his head at dongwoo, his eyes wide “Wai—what?” Did he just hear what he just heard or was his mind playing games on him? Please tell him that it’s the latter.

“Welcome party, hyung.” Sungjong grins at him, myungsoo glares at him as he subtly shakes his head “For sungyeol-hyung’s return. Besides, it’s been a while.” He attempts to kick Sungjong only for the latter to raise his brows and grin wider.

Why was the world so against him today?

Everyone at the table nods, except for Sungyeol and Myungsoo, mostly the latter, only gawking at them.

Myungsoo shifts his attention from his friends to Sungyeol, almost flinching when he sees the latter looking at him before looking away, a slight smile on his lips. Myungsoo doesn’t compose himself faster in time for Sunggyu to look at him.

“Well,” Sungyeol nods, “Tonight then.”

The table cheered.

Except for myungsoo.

He was looking at Sungyeol.

 

Sunggyu had been oblivious once, and that opened up his eyes to a lot of things. And he was noticing a lot of things. From the way Myungsoo looks at Sungyeol every time he lifts his face up to biting his lips to stop it from quiverring as he tries to keep the tears from falling because sungyeol was—as usual—giving him the cold shoulder.

He looks back at Myungsoo as Sungyeol smiles at Sora, the former looking at Sungyeol with longing before he graces woohyun a laugh at the joke the latter had been attempting.

“Yah!” Woohyun pouts, “Listen to me!”

everyone laughs at him before Sungyeol asks, laughing “What is it, hyung?”

“How does a cow solve math problems?”

“How?” Hoya snickers.

“With a cowculator.” Woohyun laughs, the others turning silent looking at him with dead set eyes until Sora giggles.

“that was funny.” She says, her eyes twinkling with amusement.

Woohyun laughs at her, “see, the ladies love it.”

Sunggyu shifts his attention from Myungsoo to woohyun, raising his brow. “Hmm.” He hums, “so when did you have the time to do that?”

Woohyun coughs between his drink, holding sunggyu’s hand and caressing it, “I was just joking, baby” the others laughing at his panicked voice and sunggyu joins in, earning a pout from Woohyun.

“You are so cute together!” Sora squeals, as he looks at Sunggyu try to hide his embarrassment by pushing the latter away.

“True.” Woohyun nods, “We’re meant to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter