Ridiculous.

Certitude.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol hadn’t slept since last night when he had multi-tasked looking at Myungsoo once in a while to checking his temperature and looking at the papers he had skipped earlier today.

 

Or yesterday because it was 6 am.

 

He sighs as he places the folder down, done with his work. He stands up and heads to the kitchen to make breakfast not before checking on myungsoo, he sighs in relief because myungsoo’s temperature had gone back to normal.

 

He looks at the latter, his breathing stable as sungyeol covers his face with his hands. What was he going to do? He was trying to avoid him for christ’ sake, but here he was on sungyeol’s bed.

 

Myungsoo shifts on his bed, the clattering of cupboards had awaken his still sensitive senses, opening one eye at a time. He scrunches his face up as he looks at the ceiling, the memory of yesterday came flooding back to him, sitting up immediately and looking for that one figure he would love and hate to see.

 

I…I’m not supposed to be here.

 

Panic stars to invade him as he tries to ignore the dizziness he was feeling from standing up too fast. He opens the door, looking around before waking down the stairs. He assumed that Sungyeol must have not come home from yesterday, cringing as the pain on his chest increases, did he hit it somewhere?

 

“You’re awake.” Myungsoo flinches at the voice, whipping his head back to look at the owner.

 

“Su-sungyeol…” Myungsoo stutters out in shock, looking at Sungyeol’s appearance. “I… I ju—“

 

Sungyeol nudges his head towards the kitchen, walking ahead of myungsoo as the latter looks at him in bewilderment.

 

He heads to the kitchen, slowly, trying to think of the reasons why Sungyeol is willing him to go to there, stopping at the entrance to look at sungyeol’s form as he places foods and plates on the table.

 

“You should eat before you take your medicine.” Sungyeol says, sitting down on the table across the plate he had set, across the plate where myungsoo should seat.

 

Myungsoo remains rooted, shock, until Sungyeol lifts his eyes to look at myungsoo. “eat” he begins, “please.” Myungsoo barely registers it when he’s body is already seating down. Had sungyeol really just invited him to eat?

 

Myungsoo looks at the food before looking at sungyeol, who was already eating, unsure. He bites his lips, afraid that if he moves, everything will disappear. He'd be in his room, sitting in bed as tears flow out of his blood shot eyes and the figure touching him in places as his back ache from the stab.

 

Sungyeol sighs, looking up from his food before leaning down to take Myungsoo’s hand and placing the spoon in place. “Eat, we’ll talk after.”

 

Myungsoo’s hands are shaking as he lifts the spoon into his mouth, unease feeling him up as he tries to digest the soup with the forming fear.

 

They finish the breakfast, or was it lunch? Myungsoo doesn’t know. Sungyeol stands up to gather the plate and put it in the sink, taking out a pudding which Myungsoo is all too familiar with and placing it in front of the latter.

 

“Th-“ Myungsoo mentally cringes at his fail attempt to speak, “Thank you.”

 

Sungyeol sigh, “L” He starts, myungsoo doesn’t hide his cringe “What do you want from me?”

 

Myungsoo blinks, looking at sungyeol square in the face. What did Myungsoo want from sungyeol? Was that really his question? Really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter