I'm stubborn

Certitude.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sungyeol” Sora looks at sungyeol, who was looking at the ground, as she leans on the latter’s desk “Are you really okay?”

“Always am.” Sungyeol smiles at her before putting his head on sora’s shoulder embracing her, sora sighs and enveloping sungyeol in a hug. "I'm here. I won't leave you."

"I know you won't."

 

Myungsoo looks at his friends who were calling him, seating down and still trying to take in what he had just heard. Did he hear it right? A fiancée? Sungyeol has a fiancée?

“Mr. Kim, a..” He stops for a moment (so does myungsoo’s heart, probably) “A colleague. And Mr. Kim” He talks to myungsoo albeit the latter cringing at how distant he calls him “Shin Sora, My… My fiancée”

Myungsoo looks at sungyeol in shock, and before he could stop himself, he’s already talking “W-what? Fian…cée?”

Sungyeol looks at him with cold eyes, wrapping his hand on the girl or sira or whatever her name is (Myungsoo was watching every move) “Yes, Mr. Kim. Now if you’ll excuse us.” Sungyeol bows at him before leaving a gaping myungsoo.

“He has a fiancée” Was the first thing myungsoo ever said, or more like whisper, that night. Getting the attention of his friends as they look at myungsoo in question.

“What?” Hoya asks.

“Fiancée… Sungyeol.. he” Myungsoo stutters “Sungyeol has a… fiancée.”

“What are you..” Sunggyu furrows his brows. “What are you talking about L?”

“He just… He just said he has a fiancée and then he left with her.” Myungsoo covers his face with his hands and bites his lips. What was he feeling, anyway? He tries not to think more about it because his eyes are stinging "He was.. he was embracing her and..."

“But L… How do you know?” Dongwoo asks.

“He’s the person in the meeting.." Myungsoo answer is muffled by his hands.

“Wait, maybe he was joking?”

“Or it must have been a colleague or something..”

“Uhm…” Sungjong spoke up “Is… is her name Shin Sora?” Myungsoo raises his head with bloodshot eyes, shock as he looks at sungjong who was looking uneasy.

“How do you…" Myungsoo furrows his brows.

“They, mom and dad” Sungjong begins “They were talking about it. I didn’t think it was sungyeol since they never mentioned him but they kept saying that the shin and the lee’s are merging. I thought it was someone from another relative… I didn’t think it was sungyeol-hyung because he…” Sungjong stops his sentence lifting his face up and looking at myungsoo.

And myungsoo knows what that meant.

Myungsoo bites his lips, silence enveloping them as the movie they were watching continues to play. He loudly sighs, taking his glass of beer and drinking it in one shot before getting up, the calls of his friends ignored as he opens his car and drives away.

He tries not to think about the constant pain in his chest and the anger that was rising. He was blaming himself for two years only to see his friend happy, with a girl in his arms, and ignoring the out of him. I mean, he really doesn’t even have the slight right to be angry because he had done worse, so really why would he be angry?

But the bruise on his knuckles says otherwise.

 

The weekend passed with a blur of constant wall punching and screaming (a lot of crying) from myungsoo before anger took him over because what the ? They need to god damn talk, damn it!

Monday came and he was ready to confront

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter