Breaking down

Certitude.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first thing that myungsoo did not expect waking up to, was having a peaceful sleep, much different from when he’d usually wake up with dried tears on his cheeks and bloodshot eyes, the second was the shushed voices he hears with his open door—he was sure he closed it, but that will for another time.

He stands up, scans his room once again before sighing, it would take time to get used to waking up to this room, and it would take more time to get used to someone living with him, he'd been trying to avoid living with people since then. Much more, because it was sungyeol.

Myungsoo goes out of his room, his brows furrowed as he listens to Sungyeol and… Someone talking.

Walking slowly, the voice gets clearer.

“I can cook, you know.” Sungyeol says.

“I know you can” Myungsoo knows it was someone he knew due to the familiarity of it. “But let me cook today, okay?”

“Thanks, Sora-yah” oh. Sungyeol chuckles, and although myungsoo tries not to react to his chuckle, he smiles a little because it had been ages since he’d heard that even if he wasn’t the reason to.

Myungsoo makes a sound as he walks to where the kitchen is, catching the attention of both sungyeol and sora.

“Good Morning!” Sora says, “Sit down, I made breakfast.”

Myungsoo awkwardly looks at Sora before he glances at sungyeol who spared him a glance before looking back at sora again.

“G-good morning!” Myungsoo scratches his neck, smiling a little. “Thank you, you didn’t have to.”

“It’s okay,” Sora chuckles at how adorable myungsoo looks, she knows the latter was feeling awkward—sungyeol had told her before, “Besides I was already cooking for Sungyeol. The more the merrier.”

Myungsoo smiles at her before he walks towards her, “Can I help you with anything?”

Sora looks at him before she shakes her head, “I’m almost done, you go seat along with sungyeol”

Myungsoo internally sighs but nods anyway, seating to the farthest seat from Sungyeol and looking at anything but the guy. The clinking of the utensils engulfs them and for a moment, Myungsoo lifts his face up to look at sungyeol, the latter reading the magazine on the table with his arm propped up and his head on his hand.

A lot had changed, from his dozens of piercings to his raven hair but most of the entire look in his eyes. He would have looked at him more if it wasn’t for the plate that Sora had put in front of him. “Here you go, eat up.” She smiles, patting sungyeol on the head—Myungsoo saw, albeit, not intended.

“What time will you be going to school?” Sungyeol asks, his voice gentle and it all but took everything of myungsoo to not look at him.

“Right now, actually.” Sora pursed her lips, “I’d better go, oppa.”

“Let me take you.” Sungyeol says, almost standing up until Sora pushed him down.

“Oppa, the reason why I cooked is for you to eat not to leave it here.” Myungsoo could almost hear the pout in her voice, almost wanting to look up but wills himself not to because this was not his business, he wasn’t even supposed to be here.

“But…” Sungyeol began.

“No buts, baby” Sora says with a finality before taking hold of her things that were near the table, “And goodbye, L-sshi” Myungsoo raises his eyes to smile at her, “Thanks for the food, it was delicious.”

“Why thank you for that.” Sora winks at him, making him flushed and cautiously look at sungyeol, the latter not giving him a glance.

“Bye, baby” Sora pats sungyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter