Eggs

Certitude.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo shifts from his position to move closer to the warmth surrounding his entire body, making him comfortable. It had been awhile when he'd slept this comfortable and he wasn't about to wake up just yet.

He whines a little when he feels a cold breeze on his feet, before opening one eye to look for the blanket.

He looks at his body through one eye before a frown covers his face, closing the eye and opening it again in confusion. There was a hand drape over his stomach. He opens both his eyes in hast, internally panicking as he slowly lifts his eyes to whoever it was. The last thing he remembered was sleeping next to...

Sungyeol?!

Before he could stop himself, a loud gasp escapes his lips. With a shock expression and eyes constantly blinking he watches as Sungyeol shift, lifting the hand that was on Myungsoo’s body to scratch his cheeks before putting it down, tightening his hold on Myungsoo's rigid body. He ignores how comfortable it felt and continued to gawk at Sungyeol.

His whole face lit with little to none rays from the cloudy sky but it all the more makes him beautiful and almost unreal and myungsoo observes his flushed skin, his pointed nose, his long lashes and his pink lips move into what seem to have amazed him when he feels him shift yet again, and there was a loud gasp come from his lips. Again. And this time, he knows he's screwed.

Myungsoo feels his heart beat with every passing moment and almost stop when he sees Sungyeol’s eyelash flutter, almost elegant in a way that made him seem magical.

.

Sungyeol lifts his hand, rubbing his temples before opening one eye and closing them yet again, his eyes still blurry and sleepy from staying up and looking after myungsoo.

Talking about Myungsoo…

He opens his eyes in shock when consciousness hits him all at once, his mouth gaping as he slowly looks at the person mere inches away from him, raven hair and all that glory. Silence envelops them for a moment, a silent battle of whether to scream or not  before moving away at the same time, almost pushing each other off.

Myungsoo seats almost too quickly that he becomes slightly dizzy, looking at everything but sungyeol and the latter doing the same, biting his lips and trying to think of an excuse because this was not in the ing plan and where the hell were the others?!

Silence takes over them for a moment before Myungsoo breaks the silence by coughing. It was now or never. “Uh,” Myungsoo starts, “S-seems like the others w-went home?” He almost cringes at the absurdity of his question and his stutters that he almost wanted to burry himself.

“S-seems like it.” He hears the slight stutter in the latter’s voice before he sees sungyeol rub his face with his hand. “Uhm,” He starts, his voice muffled by his hand “S-sorry about that.” he gestures at the bed.

“Huh?” Myungsoo scrunches his brows in confusion before realizing what he meant and almost turn red from the embarrassment. “N-no, it wasn’t your fault.” He shakes his head and bites his lips before standing up, only noticing his headache.

Sungyeol doesn’t tell him that it was his fault for enveloping myungsoo in a hug, that he was internally debating whether to act normal or not, whether to talk to him or not.

He re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter