But it's a start

Certitude.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun looks at sunggyu, worriedly, before opening his mouth, "Are you sure that it's okay to leave Myungsoo there?"

Sunggyu takes his time to answer "No," he begins "but it's a start, the two of them are obviously hurting each other in the process of avoiding each other." He sighs, "Have you seen Sungyeol's expression earlier?" He shivers, remembering sungyeol's expression as he heads to the room Myungsoo was sleeping in without bidding them goodbye.

Woohyun nodded. "He looked like he was ready to murder someone."

Sunggyu hummed.

 

Sungyeol looks at myungsoo’s form, the latter's face contorting into pain probably because of his dream. He hesitantly reaches for myungsoo, gently ruffling his hair, pushing the stray strands of hair that were on the latter’s face, his minds wondering back to the past and feels myungsoo shuffling his body, retracting his hand almost too immediately before sighing and going out of the room.

He looks at the familiar hall that he would never have thought he’d come back to before shaking his head, heading to his kitchen, preparing a meal and writing a note for Myungsoo.

This should be enough.

 

Myungsoo jolts with a muffled scream waking up almost too immediately at the dream he had, a familiar scent invading his senses as he tries to process his surrounding.

Why was he here? Was he dreaming? He remembers seeing black and screams being tossed, he remembers his name uttered by sungyeol and sunggyu all together, he remembers being carried and then…and then nothing.

He looks at his watch, it read 4:30, Myungsoo removes the comforter off his body, taking an experimental step despite his body shivering both from the dream he just had and the familiarity of the room, never had he thought that he’d ever step inside this room, let alone this house, ever again.

He heads for the door and silently gasps at the realness, slowly opening the door afraid that this could all be a dream because he was here.

He was in sungyeol’s house.

Sungyeol’s.

He walks the familiar hallway and proceeds to go down the stairs, taking note of the scent—probably his already cold lunch. A hopeful smile on his face that maybe sungyeol was there.

Maybe.

He slowly heads to the kitchen, studying every nook and cranny despite the fact that he had engraved it deep within his memory. He enters the room, looking for that certain figure and notices the food on the table with a note on top.

Take your medicine after eating and sleep.

-Lee sungyeol

Myungsoo bites his lip in disappointment, something of which he was used to. He closes his eyes before sitting down, the pain on his head making him weak. He removes the cover on the already cold food before eating.

After eating and drinking the medicine, he gathers the used plate and puts it on the sink, a memory of something flooding his mind.

Minah feigned scared “I.. Su-sungyeol oppa accidentally dropped the glass on his f-foot”

Sungyeol’s eyes bulged, ready to scream. He was ready to open his mouth but myungsoo beat him to it. “You don’t have to pick that up, minah-yah. Look, you even have a scratch on your foot”

Myungsoo brings her to the living room, examining her wound. “Are you okay?”

“I…” Mina mumbles “Su-sungyeol-oppa got mad and… I Should… I think I should go h-home”

Myungsoo shakes his head, anger enveloping him. “I’ll take you home.”

Myungsoo shakes his head, disgust written all over his face as he looks at his hand. He covers his face as tears started to gather in his eyes. He doesn’t deserve to be here. He—He doesn’t deserve sungyeol’s forgiveness… He needs to get a way…

He needs to go but he is seeing black again, and his body is shaking, his legs giving up.

And it’s black all over again.

Black.

Black.

 

Sungyeol organizes the documents that needed to be done when his mind wonders back to what sunggyu had told him.

His face contorts into anger.

“What happened to him?” Sungyeol asks as sunggyu steps out of his room.

They were in his house.

Sunggyu had told him that it was useless to bring myungsoo home since he’d been living alone for 2 years now and his parents weren’t here. “Why don’t you bring him to yours then? Or yours?” sungyeol asks, looking at the others.

Sunggyu sighs, “I haven’t told you but the seniors will be on a three day trip, don’t even ask why the hell we’re having i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter