of course, I do.

Certitude.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A figure takes myungsoo’s top off as he fondles the latter with his free hand who was trying to escape his grasp, his other hand on myungsoo’s mouth to shut him off. The figure had tied him to the bed post, with his necktie, when he was knocked out.

“nggh!” Myungsoo struggles, feeling the strain on his wrist. What the hell was happening?! Last he remember, he was drinking with infinite in the bar when images of him flooded him thus him going out but instead a jam to his head made him unconscious.

“I’ll make this enjoyable for you too.” The figure smirks as he puts his hand on myungsoo’s crotch, massaging it. Myungsoo closes his eyes, pulling his head back away from the hand and screams. “Let go!!! Help!!! Anyone!! Sun—ungh!“ tears started streaming down his eyes as the stranger had punched him on his stomach before muttering.

“Shut up!” The figure punches myungsoo again square in the jaw, huffing. He holds myungsoo by the jaw and turns him to look at him. He takes out something from his pocket, myungsoo’s tear stained eye widening at the sight of a pocket knife.

“Shut up if you don’t want to die.” The other says to myungsoo’s shaking form as he lets it glide to myungsoo’s cheek, pain shooting down as the blood rolls.

The other smirks and starts to forcefully kiss myungsoo’s chest, a trail of angry kiss marks as he trails down myungsoo’s body, forcing him to stand still with the knife near him and a hand holding him down.

“stop” myungsoo pleads, lowly as possible as another set of tears streamed down his swollen cheeks “p-please.. sto—“

“I told you to shut up!” the other growls, putting the knife aside and hastily removing myungsoo’s pants, panting as he did so. “Who are you to talk back?! You came in this room!” he s myungsoo’s crotch despite the latter’s cries and pleas, the stranger ignores his scream.

When the stranger had reached down on myungsoo’s crotch, the tie thankfully unknotted itself, myungsoo pushing the stranger with shaking hands “Wha-what?!” the stranger looks at myungsoo, growling

Myungsoo runs for the door but it all happened too fast, the pain in his abdomen made him scream in pain in time for him opening the door. “Ahh!!”

Myungsoo wakes up, sweating. The tears wouldn’t stop and the trembling he felt was back, he tries to forget everything, holding his abdomen as the pain from before surrounds his body, making him quiver in fear.

The last time he had that dream was a month ago. The ambulance, the darkness that surrounded him, the calls of his friends, the screaming and the shouting.

It haunted him.

He wraps himself with the comforter, sweating and trembling from the fear as he shakily turns his ipod on, playing that one track. “I-it’s okay.. I’m okay… I’m okay” he mutters like a mantra.

 

Myungsoo walks to his room, the bags under h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter