How we met

I love both of you!

Chaeril POV (Flashback)

“Howon-ah! Wake up!” Our history teacher shouted while throwing the chalk at him and hit his forehead. “Stop sleeping in my class! Even if it’s your first time sleeping but I still don’t like it,” she then looks at me. Our relationship is well known in the school. I look at him and chuckled.

“You better watch out!” he mouthed me and pouts.

How do I meet him? It was the third month of my middle school. I was late to school and I’ve been taken to the principal room for punishment since I am the only one who came at 9.00 a.m. I know it’s extremely late.

“Chaeril, which class are you in?” the principal asked. “Class 1-A,” “Okay, that’s great! Your punishment wasn’t so bad; you just need to help your friend here. He’s Lee Howon, a new student and is in the same class as you. So, have a good time kids,” the principal said.

What a pathetic day. Why do I need to help him? Is he really my age? He’s way too short from me.

“Can you give me our class’ time table??” he suddenly speaks. “You can copy it from my book later. By the way, what brings you here? I mean, why did you change your school?” I asked.

“99% of the students change school because their parents wanted to move to other place while only 1% of the students change school because of other thing. So, I’m on the 99%.” He said. Huh? Trying to play smart with me?

“I thought you were one of the 1%,” I smirked. “You can get to our class from this way or the other side. Usually, we’ll use this way if we want to go to the library and canteen or vice versa. Since we are the juniors, don’t you ever go to that block alone,” I said while pointing at the building where seniors’ classes were at.

“Ah~ why is your locker located here?” I asked. It was just besides mine! “How should I know? Whose locker is this? That student should stop pretend to be creative,” he said. That locker belongs to me you idiot! “Whatever! You’ll never get a friend if your attitude is like this!” I put my things inside my locker and slammed the door.

Being like a cat and dog for few months didn’t prevent us from falling in love with each other. As time passes, we feel like we just can’t do anything with the presence of the other. It’s Howon who confess his love to me. He’s quite cute; he rented a mascot uniform and wears it in the park where he asks me to be. He ended being surrounded by kids at the park.

 

 

 

 

Yo! Yo! another chapter updated! still waiting for your loving comments and my lovely subscribers~~ #0_0#