Her? Who?

I love both of you!

Hyerin POV

It has been 30 minutes Hoya and Woohyun went out. “Chaeril-ah, Do you know where Hoya and Woohyun went?” I asked Chaeril.

“No, I don’t know. Hyerin, how about we go and search for them?” she said. “Ok,” so we both get out of the class before the teacher comes. We search everywhere but there’s nothing.

“I think we should go to roof,” Chaeril said. “Ok,” I followed her and yes, they were at the roof and they were fighting?

We couldn’t hear what they are saying since we’re quite far from them. But Chaeril seems mad and she runs towards them. It feels like there’s something that I didn’t know.

“I get enough of you! Don’t you know that she still---” Chaeril slap Woohyun before he even gets to finish his sentence. “Woohyun, enough!” she said.

 “You, go away!” Woohyun push her away and she fall down. I run towards her and help her.

“Do I really need to care much about her?! If you really love her that much, go and grab her!” Hoya shouted at Woohyun. I don’t get it. Who’s HER?

I can see Woohyun is going to punch Hoya I want to stop it but Chaeril react faster than me.

“I said ENOUGH! If you want to punch him, just punch me instead! You think I’ll just let you hurt my friend?!” Chaeril said while standing in front of Hoya trying to protect him.

“Hyerin, bring Hoya to the class,” she said to me. I nodded. “How about you?” “I need to deal with Woohyun,” so I pull Hoya, forcing him but it seems like he don’t want.

Hoya and Chaeril changing their gaze. It’s like they are talking to each other and suddenly Hoya followed me to the class.

Chaeril POV

I walk towards Woohyun. I know how he feels but I just can’t let him do that to Hoya. It will be worst if Hyerin knows about me and Hoya.

“Hyunnie…” I said to him slowly while trying to reach for his hands.

“Shut up!” he shouted. But he didn’t let go of my hand, he just holds it tighter. “Woohyun, I’m sorry for slapping you just now. I just don’t like to see you fight with Hoya,” I said.

“You just don’t want me to hurt him, right? It will always because of him,” he said disappointed.

“It’s because both of you! I don’t want him to be hurt and I don’t want you to be hurt. I don’t want you to be in trouble. What if someone caught you fighting with him and you’ll be punish by the principal. I don’t want that to happen to you! It’s enough that my heart hurts because of Hoya, I don’t want to be sad because of you,” I can feel my eyes begun to fill with tears.

He hugs me. “I’m sorry,” he said. Then, we went back to our class after the first period ends.

Walking home with Hoya

Hyerin POV

“Hoya, may I know who is HER that you and Woohyun talked about just now?” he seems shock when I ask him that.

“Hey, would you want to eat ice cream?” he suddenly changes the topic.

“You haven’t answered my question!” I said, kind of mad since I don’t like it when somebody changes the topic.

“You don’t need to know. Hyerin, I got to go. Sorry, I can’t send you. Bye,” he run to the other direction.

He’s trying to hide something big from me!

 

 

 

 

welcome new subcriber! will Hyerin try to find out about 'HER' they've been fight about??? you need to wait..kekeke..sorry for delaying my updates~ mian~