Let me free

I love both of you!

Chaeril POV

“Why do we need to study at my house? Why don’t we just study at Hyerin’s place?” I said. “Because, we’ve went to mine and Hoya’s so it’s time for your house.” Hyerin said. So, I just give up and bring them to my house.

Aigo~ now that he know where I’m living, which will just make it harder for both of us.

“So, here is my house. Just a medium cost apartment. Nothing much compared to you guys.” I said while inviting them to come in.

I’ve made them drinks and now we are studying. Tomorrow we have a test.

“Chaeril, where’s your toilet? I think I need to use it,” Hyerin asked. I bring her to the toilet and then walk back to the table.

“Stop pretends like you forget all about me,” he said while pretends to write something just in case Hyerin comes out of the toilet. “I’ve already done it. You can’t turn back time and want me to say that we’ve known each other for so long, Hoya,” I said. We kept our voice as low as it can be. “Hoya? That’s still weird for me even though it has been almost a month hearing that from you,” he said. “Why should it be weird? Hyerin calling you Hoya is weird,” I make faces. And actually it’s weird for me too. What’s most weird and awkward is to see him holding hands with Hyerin.

 “I’ve said before, there’s only my family and you that can call me Howon. Other than that, no one will ever get the chance!”He looks a bit frustrated. I just can’t say anything. He’s right; he did say that few years ago.

 

Flashback

“Myra, stop calling me Hoya. It just sounds weird for me.” he said. “So, what do you want me to call you? Oppa? Seriously can’t! You’re 20 days younger than me,” I said while punch lightly to his arms. “Call me Howon,” he said with a serious face. “Why? Don’t you said that you don’t like people to call you by that name except for your family?” I raised my right eyebrow. “Actually, since we our first meeting, I’ve been wanted you to call me Howon.” “Just say, we break up and you got a new girlfriend, you’ll say the same thing, right?” I said. “No! Even if I have to marry another person other than you, she’ll never get the chance to call me Howon. I don’t want to lose you,” he said while holding my hand tightly. “Just like I’ll believe it,” I pouted.

He suddenly stands up like he going to say an oath…. But yeah, he did. “I, Lee Howon, swear that only my own blood and Shin Chaeril or Myra can call me by my real name Lee Howon. And, I’ll only love her.” Then he gives his pinky fingers to me in order to make a promise.

 

“Ahh~ why are you guys still look awkward with each other?” Hyerin suddenly asked after coming out of the toilet.

“Awkward? I’m okay with her. It’s just she’s too shy, I think. She haven’t said anything since you were gone,” Hoya said while giving me a ‘let’s have a fight” face. “I... I don’t know what to say. I’ve just knew him so, there’s not many that I can say to him. It’s not that I doesn’t like your boyfriend Hyerin,” I smiles then I look at him with ‘you lose man!’ face.

We went out for a walk after 3 hours of study. When we are about to go home, Hyerin asks us to send her home first since the park is near to her house than she want Hoya to send me home because if we’re from her house, Hoya will always reach my house first before reaching his even if we take a different route.

“Hoya, you need to send Chaeril home and make sure she’s fine,” she said.

“Eh~ never mind Hyerin, I can walk home alone,” I pouted.

“No, he needs to accompany you. Besides, both of you will only pass by your apartment before reaching Hoya’s house. Chaeril, just call me if Hoya didn’t send and take care of you!” Hyerin winked. “Go, go, it’s getting late. Bye guys!” she waved at us.

“She’s such a good girl,” I said. “Yeah. But not as good as you,” Hoya replies. “She’s pretty too,” I smiles and look at him. “Not as pretty as you” he said and looked away. “Just stop saying that she’s not as good as me!” I said. “All I’ve said just now comes from my heart,” he said. “Stop, just stop!” I increase my voice a bit.

“Stop? No, I won’t! You can’t stop me. I won’t stop it even if you ask me to stop. It’s the same; you leave me three years ago without even care how much I say don’t! Now, it’s time for me to do that to you,” he glares at me.

“What I’ve done, it’s different,” I look at him a turn away when he was about to look at me. We’ve arrived in front of the apartment.

“Thanks for sending me home! Bye Hoya!” I waved and start to run but he held my hand. “I still love you! I don’t love Hyerin even a bit!” he said angrily. “Hoya, stop! You’re not my boyfriend anymore. Remember, you’re Hyerin’s boyfriend! People will say that you’re cheating on Hyerin!” I said to him. “I don’t care what people going to say….” I kiss his lips, “That’s my good bye kiss for you. Now, I’m just your NEW friend. Your girlfriend is Hyerin. Remember that,” I leave.

 

 

 

 

Hello my subscriber!! I'm back with new updates!! I've just came back from my village...more chapter updates will be done tomorrow.. ^_^