It's all coming back

I love both of you!

Hoya POV

“Next week, our school is going to reshuffle some of the things that related to the students. So, next Monday, please check your class and your locker from the boards on each of the block. And, you guys need to clean up your locker this week. Thank you for listening,” the teacher in charge of the announcement said.

“Wow! That’s great! We might be getting the same class as your girlfriend, Hoya!” Sungjong, my classmate said. Yes! I might be in the same class as my ‘girlfriend’; Chaeril.

Next week

Yeah! I’m in the same class as Chaeril. What?! Hyerin is there too?

“Hoya! We’re in the same class! I’ve told you we’re destined!” Hyerin comes to me and hugs me while Chaeril standing besides us and look quietly. How I wish I can hug her now.

“Ok, let’s play something! Don’t tell our own locker number yet, the three of us go to our locker and see whether we get side by side,” Hyerin said. So I and Chaeril walk together with her.

“Hey, we really are destined to be together!” I said while looking at Chaeril and Hyerin. I and Chaeril has come back to the start. Our class, our locker.

Chaeril POV

This is a bad start for us. I know he’s happy, I’m happy too but just that he has already be Hyerin’s.

Hoya is in the middle of me and Hyerin. Suddenly a familiar looking guy come to the locker beside me and put his things inside. I waited for him to turn to my side and he did. “Ah~ Nam Woohyun! It’s Woohyun, right??” I shouted.

“Shin Chaeril! I thought I’ll never see you again!” he said and hugs me. He’s the guy that helped me a lot after I moved to the rural areas three years ago. “By the way, this is Hyerin and Hoya. Guys, this is Woohyun, my friend who had helped me a lot these three years,” I said. Hoya looks a bit jealous with Woohyun.

“What class did you get?” I asked. “Class 3-A, how about you?” he asked. “Yeah! We’re in the same class, AGAIN!” I was so happy. Now, I have my friend together with me. “So, should we sit together or…” “Yes! Of course I want to sit with you Woohyun! Come, let’s go,” I drag him with me and leave Hyerin and Hoya behind.

“Chaeril, isn’t that your boyfriend?” Woohyun suddenly asked. “Yes, wow! You did remember him. But, he’s no longer mine. Hyerin is his girl now,” I said while taking the seat in the class. “How can he…” “Woohyun, I left him before, remember? Why did you move here?” I asked him.

“Because of you,” he answered. “Because of me? I’ve told you before, don’t follow me or you’ll be in trouble,” I said. “And, I’ve said that I don’t care be in trouble because of you. By the way, I’ll live with you,” he said. “You naughty little boy! Be prepare to be my maid!” I giggle. Hoya and Hyerin comes in, Hoya doesn’t seems so happy to see Woohyun with me. Both of them sit behind us.

“Chaeril-ah, your boyfriend is so handsome!” Hyerin said. “He’s not my boyfriend!” I said. While Woohyun feels excited with the term ‘boyfriend’ and starting to smile cheekily. “Hey, stop doing that kind of smile! You’ll never be my boyfriend! Don’t ever dream of it ok,” I said again. Then we laugh together. Woohyun had confessed to me that he love me. So, actually I don’t really bother if he wants to treat me as his girlfriend. I’ve told him that I still love Hoya and I’m sorry that I can’t accept him as my boyfriend.

 

 

 

Another update from me!!! Guys, how was my story? is it good or bad??hehe.. hope you'll enjoy reading it! ^_^