My suspicious is so true!

I love both of you!

Hyerin POV

“You need to find out who Chaeril are. I want to know what happen from three to five years ago.” I said to one of my spy.

“Ok, I’ll give you the information as soon as possible.” He said.

Since the day that Hoya was sick, Hoya and Chaeril were a bit different. The way they look at each other, they were more awkward than before.

Date with Hoya

“Hoya, can I ask you something?” I said.

“What is it?” he reply. “Did something happen to you and Chaeril on the day that you’re sick that we came to your house?”

“No, nothing had happened? Why did you ask?” he answered calmly.

“You guys look different whenever you guys were together.” I pouted.

“Ahh~ I don’t know, it’s just her. Maybe Woohyun had said something so she was a bit awkward with me or something. Don’t think too much.” He said.

I’ll just wait for my spy to tell it to me. I still couldn’t believe him.

Meeting the spy

“Chaeril was in the same school as Hoya until she left him three years ago. Actually, she’s Hoya first girlfriend. They’ve been together for three years. They called each other by Howon and Myra since it’s their real name. Chaeril was adopted. Chaeril left him because her adopt parents were chased by a gangster because of a personal thing. Last year, her parents died in front of her after being killed by a gangster. People said that they were used to be so close and loved each other so much. But, in the new school, Woohyun was her best friend. Woohyun had confessed to Chaeril but Chaeril rejected it because she still loves Hoya.” He said.

“Enough, thanks for helping by the way. Here is your money.” I give him the money and he went away.

So, that was it! It’s true that Hoya and Woohyun were fighting about Chaeril. What’s unique in her until both of them loved her? But, why Hoya let her called him Howon when he will always angry if I called him by that name??

 

 

Hey everyone! a short update from me.. Another new subscribers!! Thank you guys! when i read it all over again..it's a bit awkward isn't it? I'm using my own name. -__- well, if i were to wrote other story, i'll stop using my own name..kekeke..enjoy your reading!!