No second time for you!

I love both of you!

Chaeril POV

“Put back your things! You are not going anywhere! Now, I’ll stop you and I will do anything to make you stay!” Howon said once I open the door.

I’m shocked and don’t know what to do. I push him over and try to run but he was faster than I can imagine.

“I’ve said, I will stop you!” Howon pull me to him and he closes the door.

“Let go off me!” I shouted. “No! Not until you say that you’ll stay.” Then he pulls me closer to him until our forehead touches each other. My heart was thumping hard. I’ve never be this close to him for three years.

“Howon, what are you doing?” my voice trembles as I talk. He just smiles and he pulls me closer until his lips were pressed against mine.

He kisses me but I just won’t kiss him back. Not, at this situation.

“Enough! Don’t think that your kiss will make me stay.” I push him away.

“Why are you so stubborn? Stop running away. You know that’s just won’t solve anything! You’re such a coward Myra!” Howon said to me with a serious tone. COWARD? That’s just pissed me of.

“Did you know how hurt I am when you left me? I’m like a zombie for like months and that’s why omma and appa makes me and Hyerin to be in a relationship. But, it just makes me even crazier.” He said.

“I don’t even want to know about that.” I said coldly. He just doesn’t know what I’ve gone through. It just far more hurting than him!

“You’re so cruel! You’re a liar! You’ve break your promise! I hate you! Are you happy that I’m hurt because of you? And you’ll just going to make me hurt again!” he shouted.

“Shut up! What I’ve done is for your own good!”

“Bull! What good have you done to me!?”

“Just shut up if you don’t even know what’s happening!” I shouted.

“I know what’s happening! You’re in love with Woohyun ever since I’m your boyfriend right? So that’s why you leave me -”

“No! So that’s what you think of me for these few years? You’re saying that I’m cheating on you?! You don’t know what I’ve been through! You don’t even know a single of my life!” I said. My tears are filling up my eyes. But I still manage to hold it from falling.

“You don’t even care to tell me so how would I know!” he shouted in frustration.

“If I didn’t left you three years ago, you might be dead by now! You might not be able to see me again! You were the target for the gangster who chased over my mom and dad just because you’re my boyfriend! I’ve change you with myself. I’ve been their slave just to make sure they’ll never touch you even for an inch. But all I’ve done just wasted. My parents were killed in front of me! I was so afraid that they’ll hunt over you but I’m so glad that they didn’t. After they throw me out of nowhere, Woohyun came to save me. It’s a coincidence. I’ve live my life in sorrow for two years! You don’t know how much I miss you and how I want you to be by my side when all of that happened to me. I bare the pain just to make sure you’re fine! But all you can do is thinking that I’m cheating with you all the way!?” I let it all out. I can’t stand it and I just cried.

He walks towards me and hug me. “I’m sorry, I don’t mean to make you remember all that. I just want you to spill it out so that you’ll feel better. I’ve never think that you’re cheating on me. I make it all up. I’ve been waiting for you ever since. I’ve never utter that three words of ‘I love you’ to other girl not even Hyerin just because those words only meant for you. Actually, Woohyun had told me everything. Please, don’t leave me again. Not for the second time. I’ll always be by your side no matter how hard my life will be. Nothing matters to me except you. Please Myra, I love you. Please stay with me.” he said.

His hand brushes my hair as I buried my face in his chest. I miss him so badly. “I’m sorry Howon. I love you too. But -” “No buts. You’re going to stay with me and Woohyun here! You’re not going anywhere. You’ll live your life with us until we’re dead. I’ll be your boyfriend and Woohyun will be our best friend. Okay?!”

I can’t say anything other than just agree to him.