Leave?not again!

I love both of you!

Woohyun POV

“Chaeril, wake up. We need to go to school.” I wake her up. We are still living in the apartment. It’s already two days after that incident and Chaeril just changed. She’s not being herself. She was supposed to be so hyper instead of being extremely passive like this.

“Should we have our dinner outside today?” I asked her.

“Ok,” she replied.

“Which restaurant should we go? Western food? Chinese food? Italian food?” I asked again.

“Anything that you want.” She said coldly. She’s being cold all the time and I really hate it!

In the classroom, Hyerin just acts same as Chaeril – cold.

“How was Chaeril?” Hoya mouthed me. “Not so good.” I mouthed him back. I’m trying to accept Hoya’s existence as I know that he really love Chaeril.

“Hyerin?”  I asked. “Haven’t contacted her since,” Hoya replied. Then I just nod and turn my position to the whiteboard.

Hyerin and Chaeril just storm out of the class once the bell rings for recess.

“Hey, I’m sorry. It’s all because of me.” Hoya pats my shoulder.

“It’s not really your fault. But you did done a good job by dumping Hyerin. You really should be with Chaeril instead of Hyerin since you don’t even love Hyerin,” I smiled.

School ended with an awkward atmosphere almost most of the time. Usually, I and Hoya will hear the laughter of Hyerin and Chaeril together with them teasing us for being such a passive guy. Hyerin will sometimes grab me off Chaeril as to make Chaeril and Hoya jealous and always fail as Chaeril and Hoya just ignore it. But now, everything was different. Not even laughter, we can’t even see Hyerin’s and Chaeril’s smile. Few things changed and few didn’t. I’m still living with Chaeril and I’ll always walk with her to school and home.

We are at western restaurant waiting for the food to be serves. I decided to be silent and wait for her to talk. It is extremely awkward.

15 minutes later. “I’m sorry.” She said and started eating. I don’t know what to reply.

“You don’t need to reply if you don’t feel like replying. Sorry again.” She said.

“Sorry again? For what?” I asked. “I have to leave you again. I’ll be leaving next week. You can still stay in the house -” I then cut her off. “No! You’re not going anywhere!” I slammed the table and left her alone. I was so angry. I know I shouldn’t do that but I was just too angry.

Next morning

Chaeril POV

It’s already 6.40 a.m. and Woohyun haven’t come into my room to wake me up. He really pissed off huh? I walk out of my room and saw him eating all by himself at the dining table.

“Hey-” he left before I even have the chance to say good morning.

Walking alone and it was really alone! I could feel that I’m going to lose everything if I really moved out of the house. But, I think that’s the right thing to do. Howon will definitely stop me from moving – Woohyun will tell him, of course.

When I arrived at school, I can see Howon and Woohyun are discussing something beside our locker. I then walk straight to them and as usual, I’ll keep quiet and won’t even say hi to both of them.

Our awkward behavior continues until the day that I want to leave. It’s weird because Woohyun wasn’t here to stop me. So, I decided to just go without waiting for him.

 

I'm really sorry i haven't update for a long time.. :/ i'll update two chapters for today..please wait awhile for another chapter~~ ^_^