HER = CHAERIL????

I love both of you!

Chapter 6 (who is she?)

Chaeril POV

It’s school holiday, but Hoya is sick. Hyerin decided to go to his house and cook something for him. I’ll follow her because she said that she didn’t know how to cook. She asks me to teach her today. I was asked to come first because my house is nearer, besides she had something to do with her family.

I come into his house. He lives alone since his parents having outstation.

“Hoya, I’ll come into your room now,” I said while opening his bedroom door. He’s lying on his bed and he looks so pale.

“I know you would come first,” he said. “Hyerin have something to do so she asked me to come first.” I keep my serious face until I put my hand on his forehead.  “Your temperature is so high, I’ll ask Hyerin to bring you to the clinic,” I’m a bit panicked. I need to call Hyerin now but, when I was about to get up, he pulls me to him and he hugs me.

“Don’t go, I want you to take care of me. If you really want me to go to the clinic, I want you to bring me there instead of Hyerin,” his voice sound so sad but I can’t do anything.

“Howon, stop. Let me go, Hyerin will arrive anytime. She’ll take you to the clinic, not me.” I said while trying to push his hands away. But I fail. I gave up in his embrace.

“Hyerin said that she will cook for me today. I don’t want to eat her dish! I want you to cook it for me.” he look at me with his pity face.

“Howon, aish! No, I won’t! I’ll let her cook for you. Just lie down and rest, I’ll be here with you.” I said. I kiss his forehead and he lies down and sleeps. Now, he’s the one who gave up.

Hyerin arrived right after I get out of his room and I help her with the cooking.

Hyerin POV

“Hyerin, you should cook ginseng chicken soup or just simple porridge but it must have chicken in it. If not…” suddenly Chaeril stop talking.

“If not?” I asked. “Nothing. I’ve mistaken Hoya as Woohyun, I’m sorry. If it is Woohyun, he will not eat anything except those two dishes. But, those two dishes are good for sick people,” She smiles. But I can smell something fishy about this. As I know, Woohyun said that he didn’t like any foods that were cooked together with ginseng.

“So, I’ll only tell you what to put but you’ll be the one who cook it. Ok?” she said.

“But I don’t know how to cook. How about you cook then if Hoya asked just said that I’ve cook it all. Ok? Please Chaeril…” I beg her since I don’t know how to cook those two dishes.

Then, she agrees with it. I just sit down and observe her. I can’t say that she’s a good cook but at least, she’s better than me. I’m quite jealous of her.

 

Time to eat

Chaeril POV

Howon will of course know that it’s me who cooked that, Hyerin.

“Hoya, it’s time to eat. After this I’ll call my personal doctor to check you up,” Hyerin said while sitting besides Hoya on the bed. She starts to feed him while I just watch them from the end of the bed.

Hoya looks at me and smile. It means that he knows it. Hyerin caught his eyes I really hope that she wouldn’t be suspicious.

Hyerin POV

“Hyerin, how do you know I like to eat these two dishes? Thank god you put so much chicken in the porridge. If you put other things, I would never eat it. Few years ago, there’s this dearest friend of mine always cook these two dishes whenever I was sick. Since then, I just can’t eat other things than these two dishes, ” Hoya said. He started to look at Chaeril when he tells about his friend.

What Hoya said just as same as what Chaeril said before. Is there really something that happened between them before? So, is the HER that they’ve been talking is Chaeril?

 

Yeay! Another update from me!! How was my story guys??? Is there anything that I need to repair??