It's hard to handle a feeling

I love both of you!

Woohyun POV

I’ve gave Hoya her number. I just feel like I really need to help her with it. But when I see her smiling while texting with Hoya, it somehow hurts me.

“Chaeril! Help me lift up the mattress please.” I called her for help.

“Omo, my Hyunnie looks so tired. Come, let me help.” She said with aegyo.

Luckily, I’ve stepped on the blanket and I slipped which cause us to fall. Why I said lucky? Because I fell on her.

“Oh, sorry.” I said. Our face was just few inches away. This is my chance to confess to her again.

Chaeril POV

I don’t know what to do. His face is just few inches away from me. I can’t even move because his body are too heavy for me. Then suddenly he speaks, “I love you,” after that he comes closer and our lips touch. He kissed me. Surprisingly, I kiss him back like I’ve been under his spell. Howon’s face come to my vision.

I try hard to pull him off. “Sorry, I think I need the toilet now.” I run to the toilet.

Chaeril, what are you trying to do? You can’t play with Hyunnie’s feeling. Aigo~ or do you love him? No!! Absolutely not! But… aish! I talk to myself in the toilet.

I walk out of the toilet.

“Woohyun, I…” “I know, you want to say sorry to me because you can’t accept my love.” He said then he walks away to the verandah.

“Ya! Don’t be like that. I like you. You’re like my best friend ever in this world. I need you to make my life complete.” I grab his hand and force him to face me.

“But you don’t love me. I feel like I’m such a fool loving you since three years ago and never get to be loved back by you. Do you know how it feels? Do you know how I feel when everyday I’m telling myself to stop loving you and I know I can’t? Do you know how I feel when you talk about Hoya and how much you love him? Do you know…” before he manages to continue, I hug him.

“I’m sorry if I’ve hurt you ever since. I’m sorry I never loved you back. I can’t just accept your love while at the same time I didn’t love you. It will only hurt you even more. You are just too kind for me to hurt you like that.” I said.

“I’m sorry,” I apologize again while wiping his tears away.

“No, it’s my fault. I’m sorry that I’m being childish. Promise me, you’ll never left me even though you and Hoya are going to be together again,” he pulled out his pinky finger. “I promise!”