You can't have him!!

I love both of you!

Hyerin POV

Hoya and Chaeril are getting weird day by day. Ah~ Chaeril is walking home alone. This is the best time for me!

“Chaeril-ah!! Wait for me!” I shouted.

“Oh, Hyerin, what is it?” she stop walking. “Where’s Woohyun?” I asked her to make sure Woohyun will never interrupt us. “He went to the groceries to buy something to cook for dinner. Why did you ask?” she asked me back.

“Nothing, Chaeril, can you follow me to the park for a sec?” she nodded and follow me up.

“So, tell me the truth.” I said to her with a serious face. She was kinda shocked but she tries to hide it.

“Tell you the truth? About what?” she asked me back. It makes me a bit angry.

“Don’t pretend like you don’t know. I’ve knew everything about you.” I said.

“Of course you know everything about me. I’ve told you didn’t I?” she still want to act in front of me.

“Ya! You and Hoya know each other, right? I mean, know each other VERY well.” I emphasize on the word very.

“We know each other very well?” she said. Still want to hide the truth. I couldn’t stand it and slap her.

“Enough! Do you think your innocent face can cheat me now?! Why don’t you tell me from our first met? Don’t you ever dare to be with him again!” I was pulling and pushing her. But then, someone pull me.

“What are you doing to her?!” he shouts. I look at him and saw Woohyun. “How can you hit your own friend!” he go to Chaeril and bring her with him.

“I’m not done with her yet! Woohyun! Stop protecting her you fool! She’ll never appreciate your love!” I shouted in frustration.

Woohyun POV

I don’t know why Chaeril didn’t hit Hyerin back. Hyerin called me a fool?!

“I’ll slap her!” when I was about to go, Chaeril stops me.

“Don’t, just let her be. Woohyun, she knows about me and Hoya.” She said.

“How did she know?” I asked Chaeril

“I have no idea about it. I don’t think Hoya know about this. Things will be complicated after this.” She said.

Hoya POV

Text from Hyerin

Hyerin – I’ve know everything! I’m going to deal it with her!

Hoya – What are you talking about?

Hyerin – I’m talking about your precious girlfriend, Myra.

Hoya – What? How did you know about her!?

Hyerin – Just get ready for what I’m going to do.

Hoya – Ya! Hyerin-ah! Whatever you want to do, please, don’t! Don’t bother her. Please.

Hyerin – Bye.

This is crazy!

Calling Chaeril,

“Myra, please avoid seeing Hyerin! She already knows who you are.”

“Howon, I know about that. She said it to me an hour ago. She even assaults me a little. Sorry Howon, because of me your relationship with Hyerin will be in danger.”

“Don’t apologize. I don’t care about my relationship with her. I’m worried about you. She will do anything to you!”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be okay.”

She hangs up.

The next day at Chaeril’s house

Chaeril POV

“Ya! What are you doing in my house?!” I shouted. Hyerin with her maids put my things into a box just like I’m going to move away from the house.

“Chaeril, I’m sorry, I can’t do anything.” Woohyun said to me. Then suddenly Hoya came.

“Hyerin! Stop all this rubbish!” he scolds Hyerin.

“I won’t stop until she’s gone from here!” she said. “She can’t be here! She can’t even get near you! You’re mine!”

“Hyerin, I won’t take Howon from you.” I said.

“No! I don’t believe you! I’ve over heard your conversation with Woohyun. You said that you still love Hoya.” She raises her volume. “I just need to make sure that you’re away from Hoya!” she shouted.

Then suddenly came in an almost 50 years old man into my house. “Hyerin, enough. Hoya had told me everything. You just need to let go of him.” He said to Hyerin.

“Appa, what are you talking about? Wasn’t it you who told me that you would be glad if Hoya is your son in law?! You were the one who wanted this relationship to be true! Why now you can just easily ask me to let go of him?! I love him! I won’t let him go!” Hyerin said. She’s crying so hard.

 

 

Hello there!! It has been few weeks since my last update right?? Sorry for making you guys waiting.. So, i'm giving you guys a quite long chapter compared to my other chaps.. Enjoy~ ^_^