Meeting him after few years

I love both of you!

Hyerin POV

“Chaeril, this is my boyfriend, Hoya,” I introduce Hoya to my new best friend, Chaeril. She’s a new student. It’s weird, both of them looked shocked.

“Oh~ so this is your boyfriend that you’ve been telling me just now? He’s so handsome. Nice to meet you Hoya,” she bowed and smiles but Hoya just remain silent.

“Honey, don’t give my new best friend a bitter smile like that. You need to be a good friend to her since she’s my best friend,” I said and Hoya starts to smile and bowed at her. I can smell awkward between them. Or maybe just because it’s so sudden that I introduce Chaeril to her.

 

Flashback

“Howon-ah, let’s break up.” I said to him. I don’t want to do it but I need to. I don’t know what will happen to me next, I don’t want him to be sad if anything happens.

“Why? No! We can’t break up! We love each other right? Why should we break up?!” He shouted while holding my shoulder tightly and shaking me. I can see sadness and madness in his eyes.

“Whatever it is, I want us to break up!” I push his hands away. “So, you don’t love me anymore? How can you say it calmly? Didn’t we promised ourselves that even if the world going to end, we’ll love each other and stay together?!” he said. His eyes starting to fill with tears. I just walk away from him.

I left school the next day. It’s all because of my parents. If they didn’t gambling and if only they didn’t owe any money from the gangsters, I will never leave Seoul!

 Chaeril POV

Argh~ why did Howon is in this school? It’s not even near to his house. And, he had a new girlfriend. And why she’s my friend?! It’s getting complicated! Thank god it’s already time to go home.

“Chaeril, where are you going?” Hyerin asked. She’s with Howon again.

“I’m going home. There’s so many things I need to do there,” I said. “Should I and Hoya help you with it?” she asked. “No, thank you. It’s okay, I can do it alone. Bye guys, see you tomorrow!” I waved and walk away.

Next day

I’m half way to my school and suddenly I felt like there’s someone following me from the back. When I look behind, there’s no one. Trying to play with me huh? Wait, what if it’s Howon? Why do I need to care even if it’s Howon or not.

“Myra!” someone shouted. And there’s only one person who will and can call me by that name – Howon.

No! He can’t be following me! He shouted for few times but I just pretend like I didn’t own that name and didn’t hear it.

“Shin Chaeril!” he shouted and pulled my hand. “Oh, Howo-- Hoya! Why did you shouted to me like this? I didn’t hear you calling me before,” I said.

 “Stop it! I’ve shouted Myra for few times. How could you say that I didn’t call your name?” he said in frustration. Actually, my real name is Myra. Since my real parents died when I’m 4 years old, my adopted parent (current) changed my name to Shin Chaeril on the day they adopt me.  Howon said that he want to called me Myra since it’s my real name and my real family gives it to you. In other words, he wants to be one of my families. I called him by his real name too, Howon.

“Myra? Why did you call me that? I’ve told you that my name is Chaeril,” I said coldly and walk away from him. I mean, run.

Fuh~ that WAS close. Almost called him Howon. It’s weird, why Hyerin called him Hoya instead of Howon?

 

 

 

 

 

 

The end of the first chapter! How was it? I hope you guys can ignore my grammatical error..hehe..Happy reading ! ^_^