Happy (Late) Birthday Jen!

Fabulous ~ SM New Girl Group


Since I am out of school for the summer since May 9th, I was so lazy on updating this story. Soooooooooooooo HAPPY LATE 24th (25th in Korrean) BIRTHDAY!!!!


The night before

While Jen was sleeping in her room, the rest of the girls were in the living room planning Jen's birthday.

"So, what are we going to do about unnies's birthday?" Girim asked.

"Let's pretend to forget Jen's birthday," Sun announced.

"One of us have to be with her all day," Jayden said.

"She's going through the script of Reply 1988," TaeEun answered.

"I can't be with her, I'm filming," Sun pouted.

"Let me be with unnie," Nora said.

"I'm going to get the food," TaeEun said.

"Let me help," Girim looked at her.

"Let's invite her friends," Nora said.

"I got an idea," Jayden smiled. "Let's invite Shinhwas's Andy-ssi."

"That will be a great idea!" Girim  clapped her hands

***********************************************************************************************************************

Present

Jen woke up to the smell of bacon, pancakes, and eggs.  She walked in the kitchen and saw Sun cooking.

"Why are you cooking so much food?" Jen asked.

"The girls and I want to have a big breakfast. I'm going filming, you going to read a script, and the girls are going to school. And we are going to do the Dream Concert next Saturday."

"Oh...yeah," Jen sighed.  She thought the girls would remember her birthday.

"Unnie, can you wake up the girls?" Sun used her aegyo.

"Yeah...sure," Jen sighed again and went into the girls' rooms.

***********************************************************************************************************************

After Nora left the university, Nora drove to the set of Reply 1988.  She was really impressed when she saw Jen acting out her character.  When the actors left, Nora walked up to Jen.

"Nora, what are you doing here?" Jen asked.

"I want to be with you," Nora answered. "So, where do you want to go?"

"Um...can we go to the mall?" Jen asked.

"Yeah," Nora smiled and linked arms with Jen.

***********************************************************************************************************************

After a long day of shopping and going to the bowling alley.Jen and Nora went back to the dorm.

"Why are we going to the garden?" Jen asked.

"You'll see," Nora secretly smiled.

Jen gasped when she saw the people in the garden.  Sunny, Amber, Victoria, Seulgi,  Henry, and even her parents.

"Happy Birthday, Jennifer!" they screamed.

"Mom, Dad...OH MY GOD!!!" Jen hugged both her parents. "I thought you forgot about my birthday," she said to the girls.

"We pretend to forget your birthday so we can get everything ready!" Girim smiled and hugged Jen.

"I still can't believe I thought you forgot my birthday," Jen shed a few tears.

"Unnie, don't cry," TaeEun told her. "You look ugly when you do."

Jen playfully glared at TaeEun. "Let's get this party started!"

***********************************************************************************************************************

After everyone left the girls were in the living room watching Sensory Couple.

"Unnie, we have one more surprise for you," Nora said.

"What is it?" Jen asked.

Right when she asked, someone knocked on the door.

"Right on time," Jayden grinned.

Jen sat up and opened the door.

"Andy-ssi!" Jen gasped.

"Annyeong Jen-ssi," Andy grinned and blushed a little. "Um...I'm here to take you on a date. If you want to of course."

Jen smiled, "I would love to go on a date with you."

Jen grabbed her jacket and mask then left the dorm.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Jen and Andy went to the Hans River and walked around.

"Do you like your birthday so far?" Andy asked.

"Yes Andy-ssi," Jen blushed.

"You can call me oppa you know."

"Okay...oppa."

Soon after Andy and Jen started talking about their lives, likes, dislikes, and hobbies.

"So you have a dog too?" Andy asked. "Maybe we can get together one day with our dogs."

"Oppa, are you asking me on another date?" Jen grinned.

"Yes, I am," Andy blushed.

"I would love to go on another date with you," Jen grinned.