Hanging Out With The Cuz & A Surprise

Fabulous ~ SM New Girl Group

"Unnies!" Justine smiled at Jessica and Krystal.

Jessica and Krystal wanted to surprise their cousin and the other girls in the practice room.

"Annyeong girls," Jessica smiled at the girls.

"Annyeonghaseyo," the girls bowed to the two.  Even though some of them are friends with Jessica and Krystal, they will bow because they are sunbaes.

"We brought you food," Krystal held up two bags fill with Kimchi.

"Thank you," the girls bowed.

"Not only are we here to feed you, but we are also here to tell you some advice," Krystal said.

"Will your debut next year, don't get to any scandals," Jessica explained. "It will be really bad if you do. Especialy during promotions," then she turned to Justine. "Justine-ah, did you here me? No boys."

"Unnie, I don't even have an interest in boys," Justine smiled.

"Does that mean you have an interest in girls?" Krystal joked.

"No," Justine laughed. "I think I'm too young and I'm too busy to have a boyfriend. And they cause distractions."

"You have an old soul, Justine-ah," Jessica pointed out.

"I know. I should be born in your year so I can be as old as you," Justine smiled.

"YAH!" Jessica glared and Krystal laughed.

Then the girls' manager walked in the room.

"Girls, Youngmin-ssi want to speak to you all."

Jessica and Krystal left and the girls went to the CEO's office.

"You girls can come in," the CEO said.

The girls walked in and sat around the table.

"I think I want to have a show on OnStyle with you girls."

The girls gasped.

"I want the people to see you before you debut. I want the people to see the real you. How do you feel about that?"

"Um...I think it that would be a good idea," TaeEun spoke up. "It would be cool to see people see us before we debut."

"That's great. I think after The TaeTiSeo Show is over, we would be filming. You all may go."

The girls bowed and left the room.


Sorry that the chapter is short. I couldn't come up with any ideas. So how do you all feel about a varity show with the girls? I was thinking about a show after watching The TaeTiSeo Show.