Press Conference & Photoshoot

Fabulous ~ SM New Girl Group

"I was supposed to update this chapter on Tuesday, but I was lazy,  Also, since I can't decide on who will be the visual, can you guys please vote.


The six girls of Fabulous were in the back room waiting to be called for the press conference.

"What do you think they are going to ask us?" Girim asked.

"Probably stuff about the show," Jayden answered.

"You girls are on," their manager told them.

The girls walked out of the room and towards the conference room.  They saw cameras flashing while going to their seats.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are Fabulous!" The girls greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jen imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Girim imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, TaeEun imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Sun imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Seul imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Nora imnida."

"Your new show 'The Fabulous Show' is coming out tomorrow. Can you talk about it?" one reporter asked.

"Just like the title, it's about the members. We want to show the fans about us off camera before we debut," Jennifer answered.

"When will you debut?" another reporter asked.

"We don't know when, but it will be next month," TaeEun answered.

"You are the little sister of SNSD's Taeyeon?"

"Correct," TaeEun grumbled.

"Will there be any sister bonds on the show?"

"The show is about Fabulous getting ready for their debut, not family time," TaeEun blurted out.

"What she means is...we will be too busy getting ready for our debut. We can't talk to out family members that often," HeeSun said, side glancing at TaeEun.

"Anymore questions?" Nora asked, trying to ease the tension in the room.

**********************************************************************************************************

"Yah! What the he is wrong with you?" Jennifer asked TaeEun when the press conference was over.  "You are so lucky that HeeSun-ah saved your ! You know that you are going to have a bad name now. Plus, they filmed it."

"Look, I'm sorry okay. I get mad when people ask me about Taeyeon. Just because I'm her little sister. I don't want to be 'SNSD's Taeyeon's little sister'. So...again...I'm sorry."

"Um...unnie...you have a photo shoot with Taeyeon-ssi later on...and they are going to film it for the next episode," Girim awkwardly said.

"I got to go," TaeEun walked out of the building and went into the company's van with a camera man.

"I'm a little nervous," TaeEun smiled at the camera. "I haven't seen my sister in a long time and this is my first photo shoot."

TaeEun went inside Ceci building and saw her sister.

"Unnie!" TaeEun smiled and hugged her.

"Good, you both are her," the photographer said. "Since this shoot is the March issue, you ladies are going to wear floral, denim, and leather. Since it will be a fashion trend in Spring."

The two sisters dressed in leather first.  Taeyeon dressed in matching leather crop top and high waisted leather skirt, and TaeEun dressed in leather high waited pants and crop top with a leather jacket over the shoulder.

"I feel weird wearing leather. This isn't my style. This is more of Jennifer-ssi's style,"TaeEun said to the camera.

Taeyeon and TaeEun began their photo shoot with leather, then denim and floral.

"TaeEun, you look so beautiful," Taeyeon complemented on the photos of TaeEun by herself.

"Aw~ thank you unnie!" TaeEun smiled and hugged her sister.

The staff saw the bond between the two women and smiled.