Arranged Marriage

Fabulous ~ SM New Girl Group

" FINALLY HAVE THE POSTER AND BACKGROUND!!!!!! ISN'T IT PRETTY???? ALSO I AM GOING TO CHANGE THE COLOR TO YELLOW NOW SO IT CAN MATCH THE POSTER.


Today is one of those days that Girim is graceful for.  She didn't have practice today so she went straight home.  She was bullied again by one of the queenkas.  So now she's walking home with a busted lip and a black eye.

"Omma? Appa?" Girim gasped hen she saw her parents sitting at the table. "What are you guys doing here?"

"What happened to your face?" Mr. Kim glared at her.

"Oh nothing. I tripped at school," Girim nervously laughed.

"You clumsy girl," Mrs. Kim shook her head.

"Go clean up and wear something nice for dinner. We will have guests," Mr. Kim ordered.

Girim bowed and left to go to her room.  She walked passed her brother's room and saw him in a really expensive suit.

"These guests seem important," Girim said. What do you think this is about this time?"

"Girim! What happened to your face?" Taejun gasped.

"It's nothing. I'm about to take a shower," Girim walked off.

After taking a shower, Girim dressed in a white skirt with white heels.  She put on makeup and lipstick to cover her bruises.

"You're ready?" Taejun asked. "Nice hair. I haven't seen you with straight hair in a long time."

"I did it to impress the guests," Girim smiled.

"Then let's impress" Taejun hooked his arm with Girim's and went downstairs.

"There they are," Mrs. Kim smiled.

"You have beautiful children," a woman said.

"Thank you," Mrs. Kim smiled again.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Taejun," Taejun bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Girim," Girim also bowed.

"Polite children," the man nodded.

"Taejun, Girim, this is my coworker, Shin Doongwoon. And his wife, Shin Hyomin and their daughter, Shin EunJi," Mr. Kim announced.

The two sibling bowed at the family.

"What do you two do?" Mrs. Shin asked.

"I'm currently a lieutenant first class in the army," Taejun answered.

"What about you dear?" Mr. Shin asked Girim.

"I'm currently in a new girl group that will debut next year," Girim smiled also.

"What company?' EunJi asked.

"SM Entertainment," Girim answered.

"OMO! I heard about that! You're going to be in a group call Fabulous. You're video came out the other day!"

"Yes it did," Girim blushed. "I didn't know you keep up with the news."

"Hop you do great in your debut," EunJi smiled.

"Thank you, EunJi-ssi."

"Call me unnie."

"Okay...unnie."

"Taejun...the reason why we are having this dinner," Mr. Kim began to speak, "is because we want you to get married."

"What?" Taejun and Girim gasped.

"Taejun, meet your future wife, Shin EunJi," Mrs. Kim said.