Happy (Late) Birthday Yoo HeeSun!

Fabulous ~ SM New Girl Group

I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating. I have a project to do and finals coming up. I totally forgot about one of the girls' birthday until I looked at the profiles again. So happy 23 (24 in Korea) birthday. I will update later on today and I'm still trying to do the Halloween special.


HeeSun was walking the streets one day after practice.  She was a little sad that no one said happy birthday to her, but she didn't tell anyone anyne anyway.

"Unnie/Noona!" two little kids came running to her.

"No, we want to take you somewhere," the little boy said and took he hand while the little girl took the other hand.

"Where are we going?" HeeSun asked.

"You'll see!" the little girl smiled.

The two children told HeeSun that they arrived at their destination and HeeSun should close her eyes.

"You can open your eyes now!"

HeeSun gasped at what she saw.  She saw Aphabat, Teen Top, and Fabuous standing in the middle of a soccer field.

"Happy Birthday, HeeSun!!!" everyone yelled.

"OMO, how did you all know?" HeeSun asked the girls.

"Ricky-ssi told us," Jayden explained.

"You should have told us unnie," TaeEun scolded her.

"...sorry..." HeeSun blushed.

"Nona~ you're so old now! How old are you? 30?" Ricky smiled.

"Yah, you little punk," HeeSun smiled and hugged him.

"Can we get this party started?" TaeEun asked. "Cause this food is calling my name."

"And this soccer ball is calling my name," Jayden said.

"Hahaha, yes we can start the party," HeeSun smiled.