From Worse to Better

Fabulous ~ SM New Girl Group

"Oppa, you didn't have to come with me," Nora told Tao. "With your comeback and stuff."

"Nora-ah, if I didn't want to come, I would have told you," Tao said. "Beside, I love hanging out with you. Even if the CEO wants us to be paired off as a real couple."

Nora flinched.  She loves Tao, but as friends.

"Yeah, I love hanging out with you too."

Nora asked Tao earlier in the day to go out eating with her.  She knew Tao was tired from filming for  their new music video .

"So..."Tao tried to start a conversation. "This is your last week of promotion. How do you feel?"

"I'm actually really sad," Nora admitted. "We didn't win not once. And then Red Velvet made a comeback and everyone, even our sunbaes, loves them."

"Yah," Tao put his arm around her waist. "Your song was a hit too. 'NoNoNo' made one million after it was released, and then it hit ten million last week. People love you girls. What are you going to do after promotions?"

"Girim is doing 'I'm Going to School', and Jen unnie is doing 'Reply 1988'. Other than that...the rest of us will continue doing school or rest," Nora answered.

"Wow, you girls will still be busy after promotions are over,"Tao gasped.

The two continued to eat and talk while some of EXO's saesang fans watch and took pictures.

*********************************************************************************************************

GOSSIP

[updated] Are Fabulous's Nora and EXO's Tao dating?

March 31, 2015 @ 5:45 pm

Swarovski03-1156.jpgtumblr_mvneaeWUQ01s4s5szo1_500.png

by SuJuELF14                                                                    like 137 dislikes 283 comments 125163 views 967815

It been reported from dispatch that Fabulous's Nora and EXO'Tao are dating.  The two were spotted on a date at a restaurant.  The two were showing a lot of skinships from holding hands, Tao's hands on Nora's waist, and Tao kiss Nora on her cheek.

This news shocked fans since EXO will make their comeback on April 2nd.

[updated] SM Entertainment made a statement, "Tao and Nora aren't dating. The two been friends before Nora debuted. They just wanted to go out and eat before Tao started his promotions."

COMMENTS

TixTacTo

​What type of friends do that much skinship? The friends with benefits type.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

forelsket

I wouldn't mind them dating.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheckler987

​They are really stupid for doing this before EXO's comeback.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**********************************************************************************************************

Jen walked into SM Entertainment one day when she was free from schedules.  She sneaked in SHINee's practice room.  The boys were going over their songs for their concert in May.

"Annyeong," Jen shyly greeted them.

"Hi noona!" Taemin ran and hugged her, "I never got the chance to ask you this, but are you okay now?"

"Yeah I'm fine now," Jen smiled.

"Because Yunho hyung took care of her," Minho mumbled.

"Minho-ah," Jen glared.

"What Jen noona?" Minho glared right back at her.

When Minho calls Jen noon, he is very serious.

"I came in here to be with you guys, but now I'm leaving," Jen stomped out of the room.

"What was that all about?" Onew asked.

"What's wrong with you two?" Jonghyun also asked.

Key did a fake gasped. "Is Minho in love with Jen noona?"

Minho looked away from them.

"He is," Taemin grinned.

"But she's in love with Yunho hyung. And I think he is in love with her too," Minho sighed.

"You don't know that," Onew assured him.

"Um...Minho," Jonghyun nervously looked at him. "You're friends with Nora-ah, right?"

"Yes, why," Minho nodded.

"Are Tao and her dating?"

"I actually don't know," Minho told the truth. "I as just as surprised as you are."

"Can we please stop talking about people love lives," Onew begged them.

*********************************************************************************************************

"That stupid Minho," Jen mumbled while walking the halls."What's his problem anyway?"

"Jen-ah?" someone called out.

Jen looked up and saw Yunho looking at her.

"Are you okay? Why are you crying?" he wiped the tears away by his thumb.

"I'm crying?" Jen started to rub her hands on her eyes.

"Why are you crying?" Yunho asked again.

"Because of stupid Minho."

"Yah," Yunho flicked his finger on Jen's forehead. "He's your senior."

"But I'm older than him," Jen pouted.

"Only by seven months. But what did he do?"

"I don't know. He's been avoiding me since the SMTOWN concert," Jen answered. "I'm so totally not his friend anymore!"

"What are you doing now?"

"Nothing. I don't have any schedules today."

"Me neither. Why don't we go out today. Just you and me."

"What about the fans and other people? Nora-ah is still getting bullied by Tao's fans."

"We will wear disguises. Let me get my car and meet you in the back."

"Okay," Jen nodded and follow his orders.

**********************************************************************************************************

"I had a good time oppa," Jen smiled up to Yunho.

The two of them went to the amusement park, Yunho won her a giant bunny, and then they went out to eat. Now Yunho is outside of Fabulous's dorm to drop her off.

"I'm glad you had a good time," Yunho smiled too.

"I should go now," Jen said, but she didn't want to go.

"Jen."

Jen looked at him and felt his lips on her.

"Good night," Yunho whispered.

Jen blushed, "Good night oppa."

Jen had a dazed look on her face when she walked in the dorm.

"Why you look like that?" Jayden asked while reading a book on her Kindle.

"...I just had my first kiss..."Jen smiled. "I just had my first kiss!" she then jumped and hugged Jayden.

"With who?" Jayden asked.

"I can't tell you that," Jen had a impish grin on her face then went to her room.

"Did she had her first kiss with Minho or Jonghyun?" Jayden asked herself.