SMTOWN Concert

Fabulous ~ SM New Girl Group

"Look at all the fans and reporters," Nora said.

The girls were at Incheon Airport heading to Taiwan for SMTOWN concert.

"All these people are pissing me off," TaeEun mumbled, putting on her sunglasses, mask, and hoodie.

"Come one," Jen ordered everyone to get inside.

"Why are the unnies angry today?" Girim whispered to Sun.

"TaeEun is in one of her moods and Jen is afraid of riding airplanes. She really doesn't want to go. Plus, her stomach was hurting earlier this morning," Sun answered.

"Oppa, what do we have to do when we get there?" Jen asked their manager when they went inside the airplane.

"Put your luggage in your rooms then rehearsal."

Jen groaned, "I just want to lay down. My stomach hurt."

"You took some pain killers?"  he asked.

"Yeah, but it's not good enough."

"Just hold on for a few hours."

**********************************************************************************************************

"Jen, TaeEun, you're laking. Do it again," their manager said.

"Can't you get your act together?" TaeEun growled at Jen.

"Can't you get your together and drop the attitude," Jen glared. "And watch your tone with me."

The other girls watched them argue back and forth.

"Should we do something?" Jayden asked.

Sun walked up. "Hey, can you two please stop it. It's our first time doing a concert. Don't fight."

Jen and TaeEun sighed and got back into their positions.

The girls finished their rehearsal and went backstage.  They were each sent a bottle of water.

"JenJen!" Henry came up and hugged her.

"Henry! I haven't seen you in a long time," Jen smiled.

"What's wrong with you? Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine," Jen lied. "Don't worry about me."

"Jen, are you okay?" Minho asked.

"Why is everyone asking me that? I'm okay," then Jen walked away.

Girim saw Kai talking to Sehun so she went over there.

"Hey oppa," Girim smiled.

"Girim! How you been?" Kai asked.

"Great. Hi Sehun-ssi."

"Girim, you can call me oppa," Sehun told her.

"O-okay Sehun...oppa," Girim blushed.

"Sehun, Kai, it's our time to rehearse," Suho told them.

**********************************************************************************************************"You girls will do fine," Taeyeon told Fabulous.

It was finally time for the SMTOWN concert. The girls were backstage looking nervous.

"NoNoNo~" Heechul started dancing and made the girls laughed.

"Now you are laughing. Be like that on stage," Kangta told them.

"Jen-ah, are you still feeling bad?" BoA asked.

"I'm fine unnie," Jen smiled.

"Fabulous, you are on!" said one of the staff members.

"Fighting!" the rest of the artists shouted.

The girls ran out and got into position.  They smiled when they heard the audience cheered.  During the performance, Jen felt her stomach started to hurt again.

Not now. Jen thought and held back her groaned.

After they performed, Fabulous lined up and introduced themselves in Chinese.

"Hello, my name is Sun."

"Hello, my name is Girim."

"Hello, my name is Jen."

"Hello, my name is TaeEun."

"Hello, my name is Nora."

"And my name is Jayden, hello."

"I hope you all are having a great time here," Girim said in Chinese. "I hope you love our performance and enjoyed our first mini album 'NoNoNo'. Have a great time," Girim waved and Fabulous left the stage.

"You  girls are so cute!' Ryeowook told them.

"Thank you," the girls bowed.

**********************************************************************************************************

At the end of the concert, all the SMTOWN artists walked out and performed Hope.  Everyone were having a good time with each other and the fans.  TaeEun was walking with Taeyeon, Krystal, and Wendy when Chanyeol came and 'kidnapped' TaeEun.  Taeyeon, Krystal, and Wendy went into action mode to save TaeEun.  Taeyeon grabbed a stuff rabbit and started hitting Chanyeol with it while Krystal and Wendy took TaeEun away.  The fans were laughing at the little skit while some of the artists shook their heads.

Jen was walking between Yunho and Minho when she started to get really hot.

"Jen unnie, are you okay? You're sweating," Seulgi saw Jen and walked towards her.

Jen held out her hand, but she fainted and hit the floor.

"Jen/unnie!" Yunho, Minho, and Seulgi gathered around her.

Some of the artists saw Jen fall too band went to see if she's okay.

"I'm going to take her backstage," Yunho told them. "Stay here."

The rest of the girls wanted to follow Yunho, but decided it was best to stay on stage.

**********************************************************************************************************

Jen opened her eyes and looked at Yunho.

"Jen, are you alright?" Yunho was worried.

Jen opened , but ran to the trash can and threw up.

Yunho pulled back Jens hair. "Do you need anything?"

Jen stood up and hugged Yunho.

"Oppa...I want to go back home," Jen cried.

"We are leaving tomorrow."

"No...I want to go back to America."

"Why? You are so successful here."

"Some of the girls aren't getting along, the fans are crazy, and I'm always tired," Jen confessed.

"Don't give up on your dream. And who are these fans?"

"When I said you are my ideal type, some of your fans didn't like that."

"It's okay," Yunho patted her head.

"Oppa, I want to lay down."

Yunho gently sat Jen down on the couch and placed her head on his lap.

In the hallway, Minho peaked inside the room and saw Yunho and Jen.  He had disappointment in his eyes.