We're Going To Die, But Who Cares

Fabulous ~ SM New Girl Group

"Appa~ Omma~Haeyeon! I'm home!" TaeEun entered when she went back to her family house in Jeonju.

"Unnie!" Haeyeon came from her room and hugged her, "I haven't seen you in a long time."

"Aw~ I'm sorry Haeyeonie. I promise I will visit more often."

"TaeEun~ you're home!" TaeEun's mother, Kim Dahyun, came and hugged her. "I haven't seen you in a long time. Are you eating well?"

"Umma~," TaeEun smiled. "You know I always eat."

"Yes, junk food. Not real food," TaeEun's father, Kim Jaemin, came out of the kitchen.

"Unnie~ you should stay for lunch," Haeyeon said.

"I'm sorry, I can't. I just came to say hi. I have to go back to SM. I will come visit again," TaeEun hugged her family and left.

*****************************************************************************************************************

TaeEun was listening to T-ara's new song, Sugar Free, on the streets of Gangnam-gu.  She was heading over to SM after visiting her family.

"No sugar free~" TaeEun sung until someone bumped into her and she fell.

"Yah! Watch where you going!" TaeEun glared at the guy.

"I'm sorry," the guy apologized and walked off.

"Yah! Aren't you going to help me up?" but the boy continued to walk. "Bastard," TaeEun mumbled.

******************************************************************************************************************

TaeEun arrived at SM and went inside the elevator.  She was so angry that she didn't notice who was in the elevator.

"TaeEun? Are you okay? What happened to your elbow?"

TaeEun looked up and saw Chanyeol looking really worried about her.

"Oppa! This bastard bumped into me and didn't help me up!" TaeEun whined.

Chanyeol became angry. "What did he looked like?"

"I don't know. He was too fast."

"Well let's get your elbow clean up so it won't get infected," Chanyeol grabbed TaeEun's hand and went to the restroom.

"Um...oppa...this is the girls' restroom," TaeEun blushed.

"Nobody ever comes in the restrooms anyway," Chanyeol told her.

Chanyeol picked TaeEun up and put her on the counter.  He was focused on cleaning TaeEun's elbow and didn't notice that she was staring at him until he glanced up.

"If you want to stare at me, just take a picture," Chanyeol smiled.

"I wasn't staring at you. You're too ugly," TaeEun laughed.

"I'm ugly huh?" Chanyeol started tickling her. "Am I still ugly to you? Huh?"

"No oppa, you're handsome," TaeEun laughed.

"That's what I thought," Chanyeol smirked.

The two continued to stare at each other then they leaned in and kissed.  TaeEun wrapped her arms around Chanyeol's neck and continued to kiss him.  They were so into the kiss that they didn't notice someone walked in.

"What the hell?" Krystal said in English.

"Unnie!" TaeEun gasped.

Krystal looked at Chanyeol and TaeEun then ran out.

"Well this is awkward," Chanyeol mumbled.

"She's going to tell Jessica, who's going to tell my sister. Oppa...we are going to die," TaeEun pouted.

"Then I will take that chance," then Chanyeol kissed her again.