The Fabulous Show Episode 1 Part 1

Fabulous ~ SM New Girl Group

I was too lazy to write the other half of the episode. I will update part 2 of the episode later on today on the same chapter. So it looks like TaeEun is leading in visual. You can still vote.


Narrator                   Korean                      Interview                      English


There are a lot of attention coming towards these girls.  Not because of what company they belong to, but of their unique personality.

"AAAHHH!!!" someone screamed.

1 hour earlier

There were different cameras all around Fabulous's dorm.

It seems like no one is awake yet. Oh? Who is that?

Someone walked in the hallway to the kitchen wearing a SpongeBob pajamas.  She opened the cabinet and started making breakfast.

Someone else is coming. Who is that?

She walked inside the kitchen with a monkey onesie and immediately saw the camera.

It's Girim!

"Unnie, you know there is a camera behind you right?" Girim hide a smile.

The unnnie turned around and faced the camera.

It's TaeEun.  She didn't know there was a camera in the kitchen, but Girim did?

"OMO!!!" TaeEun covered her face and ran away.

"I'm the only one out of the girls that can cook," TaeEun laughed. "I didn't know until the last minute. We were starving one night and I was only one that knew how to cook."

TaeEun came back two minutes later with shorts and a hoodie.

"That was embarrassing," TaeEun blushed. "Girim, go wake up the others."

Girim nodded and went to the first room, which were Jennifer and Nora.

"Unnies, wake up. Time for breakfast."

But none of them woke up.

"I'll just come back later," then Girim walked to the next room.

"Unnie, time for breakfast."

"What time is it?" HeeSun asked.

"8:30."

"Okay," HeeSun put on her glasses and went to the kitchen,

Girim went to the last room that had Jayden in.

"I'm already up," Jayden mumbled.

The two of them walked to the kitchen.

"Where's Nora unnie and Jennifer unnie?" TaeEun asked.

"They are still asleep. They didn't hear me when I told them about breakfast." Girim laughed.

"Then we have to make them wake up."

The girls went into Jennifer and Nora's room.

What will the girls do? Little worried for Jennifer and Nora.

"GOOD MORNING, JENNIFER AND NORA! TODAY IS A PERFECT DAY! YOU BETTER GET UP!!!' Jayden yelled in a megaphone.

Jennifer and Nora screamed and jumped out of their bed.

"We almost had a heart attack when Jayden came in," Nora laughed.

"I feel like Jayden and the girls, but mostly Jayden, age me faster," Jennifer smiled.

5 minutes later

The girls were at the table eating breakfast.

"Since today is our first day with 'The Fabulous Show', we should do something," Girim said.

"Jennifer unnie, HeeSun uniie, and I are going to the park to skateboard," TaeEun said.

"You skate Unnie?" Jayden asked,

"No. I've never skate before in my life," Jennifer shook her head. "But I want to try."

"Our first mission is to teach Jennifer unnie how to skate," TaeEun smiled.

"Let's go to the park!" Jennifer stood up.

"We won't be too long," HeeSun told the others and left with TaeEun.

*********************************************************************************************************

"AAAHHH!!!" Jennifer screamed.

HeeSun was pushing Jennifer on her skateboard while TaeEun was laughing.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" Jennifer screamed. 

"Unnie, it's not that bad! You need balance," TaeEun informed.

"I got this," Jennifer then sat on the skateboard and start rolling down the sidewalk. "I'm buttskating."

"We're not going no where. Can we go home?" HeeSun asked.

**********************************************************************************************************

"We know what we want to do," Nora said. "Let's throw a party in our dorm."

"Yeah we can invite anyone we want," Jayden said.

"Okay, but lets make it more fun. Lets not tell who we will invite," TaeEun explained.

"Who ever guess wrong will have to be punished," Girim also explained.

"Alright," Jennifer agreed.

Who do you think the girls will invite?

**********************************************************************************************************

Preview

"Everybody Every-everybody"

"Someone call the doctor."

"Lalala Lalala  Lalalala Happiness."

"Party Party Party Mamma Mia."

"Mr. Mr."

"Oneul mwohae. Itta mwohae."

"Swing Never Never Give Up! Swing."


Can you guess who the girls will invite? find out later!