Goodbye

Fabulous ~ SM New Girl Group

The girls were sitting around in a circle resting until Justine walked in, trying not to cry.

"Justine, what's wrong," Jennifer asked in English.

"I talked to Youngmin-ssi and I'm not going to debut anymore. I'm leaving SM," Justine cried.

"Is this because of Jessica?" TaeEun asked. "Why would you want to leave because of her?"

"Because she's my best friend and family!" Justine yelled. "And Youngmin-ssi didn't care that I'm leaving. All he said was that he can find another girl."

"Justine, you're one of the oldest trainees here. Don't just go," Jennifer pleaded.

"I'm sorry, but I already turned in my papers. You might see me around. I still want to become famous, but not under SM. I hope you all have a awesome debut. See you soon," Justine walked out of the room, ignoring the girls.

Justine continued to walk down the hallway when she ran into Krystal.

"What the help are you doing?" Krystal said, grabbing Justine's arm.

"Let go of me."

"You letting your dream go away. All because of what happened to Jessica."

"Yeah, what happened to your sister and my cousin."

"You're about to debut, can't you stay?"

"No and no one can't stop me. Goodbye," Krystal let go of Justine's arm and watched her walk away.


Sorry that the chapter is super short.  With the news about Jessica, I just want to put this out. Now there are 5 girls instead of 6, but there will be a new girl.