Good Time

Fabulous ~ SM New Girl Group

Since I'm finished with my first semester of freshman year in college, I'm going to update a lot over the break. Also, does anyone know a place where I can get a new poster?


"And cut! Thank you so much girls. You did a awesome job!" the director smiled at Jennifer and Girim.

"Thank you for taking care of us!" the girls smiled and bowed at everyone.

"Unnie...I'm hungry..." Girim pouted.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Don't do aegyo. I hate it."

"Does that mean you hate my aegyo?" someone said behind Jennifer.

"Oppa!" Jennifer hugged Jonghyun.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jonghyun-ssi," Girim bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo Girim-ah. You can call me oppa you know," Jonghyun smiled.

"Oppa? What are you doing here?"

"I had nothing to do. So I wanted to see you."

Girim can feel herself getting uncomfortable with them around, so she snuck away from them.

"Oh...you don't want to see me?" Jonghyun pouted.

"No! I mean...of course I want to see you. I haven't seen any of my friends in a long time. But I am surprised you're not with Nora-ah. You always follow her around."

"She's been with Tao-ah a lot lately."

"Tao-ah have been sad since Luhan-ssi left EXO. And next year will be the first time they will comeback without Luhan and Kris," Jennifer looked sad.

"Yah! Turn that frown upside down. You look prettier with a smile."

Jennifer blushed. "Since when have you become a flirt?"

"I've never been a flirt," Jonghyun pouted.

"Stop doing that," Jennifer glared.

Jonghyun laughed. "Anyway, I want to ask you something. So me and Minho-ah are going to the movies tonight. Do you want to come?"

"I don't know, oppa. We have a curfew."

"Please? I will take full blame," Jonghyun did his puppy eyes.

"...sure...oppa..." Jennifer gave in.

"YES!!!"

***********************************************************************************************************************

Jennifer snuck out of the dorm and went down the street to Jonghyun's car.

"Hi oppa! Hi Minho-ah!" Jennifer smiled.

"Hi Jen/Noona!"

Jennifer blushed when she heard Minho called her Noona.

Am I crushing on two people? Jennifer thought.

"Jen, do you want to see 'The Youth' with Donghae hyung in it?"

"Yes. I heard it was really good," Jennifer answered.

"Noona, I haven't seen you in a while," Minho said to her when Jonghyun went to get the tickets.

"Yeah it has been a long time, Minho-ah," Jennifer smiled.

"I heard you and Girim-ssi already finished your dance video. Can't wait to see it," Minho smiled.

Jennifer blushed for the second time that night.

***********************************************************************************************************************

"Thank you again for the good time oppa...Minho-ah," Jennifer smiled and waved.

"You welcome Jen-ah," Jonghyun smiled as well. "Oh...and if you get caught going back to your dorm, just show them this," Jonghyun handed her a note.

"Thanks again," Jennifer said bye and walked towards the building.

Across from the streets in the bushed, someone followed and watched Jonghyun, Jennifer, and Minho.

"Is she dating one of them?" the person asked them self.