Under the Same Sky

Unlucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even when someone is miles away, always remember that we are under the same sky. Looking at the same sun, moon, and stars.

Kim Jongin hoped that wasn't the case with him and the so called "mother" that was a monster. 

Just thinking about begin under the same sky, stepping on the same ground made Jongin cring in digust. 

Jongin needed someone to tell him that him and her wasn't the same. 

Sunrise after sunset. Moon after Sun. Darkness and stars. 

Everyday flowed like that after he escaped his mother. 

Than Do Kyungsoo entered his life. Someone that he wanted to be under the same sky, looking at same direction.

Admiring the beauty hidden within the deep darkness.

Kim Jongin's p.o.v

"I can't belive Oh Sehun ditched us for Luhan hyung! We prepared his suprise birthday party and this is what we get." Kyungsoo sighed as he sat grumply on top of the wooden picnic table amongest the varity of foods and hand baked chocolate cake.

"Well, cheer up alley cat. Sehun's a douche and Luhan is a clueless hyung." I ruffled his hair as I sat on the wooden bench next to the picnic table.

Kyungsoo looked down at me like he didn't get what I was saying. I just smiled back at him.

Obviously, Sehun had a major crush on Luhan hyung for as long as I could remember. But I'll let him keep it a secret for now.

So, it was just me and Kyungsoo. As far as I'm considered, I was fine with that. It was a lovely April day with flowers blooming in every bare tress back from that cold winter. Couples, friends and families were having a great time of their own. And Do Kyungsoo, only person that could make a beautiful flower into a shrub, was sitting right next to me.

Safe and sound.

With sudden jerk of spring breeze, flowers hanging on the tip of a tall tree blew right at Kyungsoo's and my face, causing Kyungsoo to close his eyes and me to steal a sweet kiss from him.

He opened his big doe eyes and stared at me disapprovingly. But I could sense a smile hanging on the corner of his pink lips.

Spring would soon turn into autunm, but this moment would always be captured in my memories. Spring flowers surrounding us as we share a secret kiss and mixed emotions that nobody will ever understand because they don't know what begin in love feels like.

"We should go to an amsument park." Kyungsoo annoucned suddenly. He looked at me like a little kid asking for a ballon and hoping he was getting his favorite color.

Amsument park. There were two kinds of nightmare scenario that always repeated itself. One was my mother wrapping her hands around my throat hoping to kill me and another was the amsument park.

This was what happened...

I was wearing my dirty cloths like usual and my mother was handing me a red ballon with her perfectly done nails. She was giving me a smile that wasn't really a smile. But I thought, what did a real smile looked like? So that was that. I was little and I was craving for even a glismp of true love. I was a loveless child that couldn't distinguish between angel and devil.

She was a devil.

Night settled over the crowded amsument park and colorful lights ; making the amsument park look more like a fairy kingdom. With the pretty little red ballon held tightly to my sweaty palms, my eyes couldn't break away from all the beautiful scenes unfolding itself around me.

With that smile that wasn't really a smile, my mother gently pushed me into a ferris wheel. She waved at me as the little cart with only my little self in it, rose higher up to the dark night sky. That was when I caught a wicked devil smirk pasted all over her face.

She turned around. She walked away. Never to return. I was thrashed.

She was turning in to her original monster form. With her red lipsticked mouth curling into a notorious fangs and her eyes filling up with deep rage.

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter