[HunHan] Crush

Unlucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: This is HunHan side couple bonus chapter and is NOT related to the main storyline.

Thank you for reading my story and I hope you have an amazing day! 

What is your name?

My name is Oh Sehun.

Mr.Oh, tell us one thing about yourself.

Hmm.. only one thing? I'm a pretty interesting guy. If I have to tell you guys only one thing, it have to be this: I have a major crush on Luhan hyung for as long as I could remember.

And who is this Luhan hyung you're talking about?

He's this cute neighbor that has the prettiest smile and softest brown hair. He has this angelic voice that just makes me go crazy. When he tries to lecture me about life, he still looks cute. He is like this little puppy that you can't help but stop and stare for a moment and think: "Why is he so damn adorable?" Yeah that's Luhan hyung.

...Okay...

Hey don't look at me like that! You asked for it.

Okay, okay! Next question...

Wait someone's calling me!

.....

"Luhan hyung?! Yeah, yeah, Okay! I'll be there in a second!"

So next question... Hey where are you going?!

To see my cute puppy!

.....Oh Mr.Oh, I hope your heart is not broken by that clueless person..

It was a warm April day with little bite of cold breeze inbetween.

Isn't it a perfect day to go on a date with Luhan hyung? I thought as I sat on my bed staring at Luhan hyung's house through my window.

April 12th, it was my birthday. My mom and dad living in Canada for their businees has sent me a birthday card, expensive watch and designer backpack.

Happy birthday Sehun. Mom and Dad loves you always.

Yeah Mom and Dad, I love you too, but I think I love someone more than I can ever love you guys back.

I mean I even love him more than myself and I'm a kind of jerk that is in love with myself.

But I love him more. I love Luhan hyung.

Love, some teenage boys have problem saying that simple word. Me? I totally love the word love.

I may be a tall teenage boy with passion for rock music and might look scary sometimes, I'm a shy boy with a secret crush.

Talking about birthday, you guys all know that song where it goes like: All I want for Christmas is you~?

Well, all I want for my birthday is Luhan hyung. Not all this useless expensive junk my parents think teeangers want.

Only if I could have Luhan hyung delivered to my front door with pretty little bow tied to his hair...

My cheeks turned bright red at the thought.

"Oh Sehun stop thinking about it!!!" I banged my head against the wooden headboard of my bed.

I stopped hitting my head against the hard headboard of my bed just in case I get a bruise on my forehead.

If you guys hadn't noticed it already, I am a pretty handsome guy. Oh, and I really love myeself (although it's little less than how much I love Luhan hyung). Wait, did I tell you this already? But I really love Luhan hyung...

My head was quickly filling itself with how much I really do love Luhan hyung when the vibration coming from my cellphone broke my trail of thoughts.

Kim Jongin

Hmm... Why would he call me during a weekend?

I have been friends with Jongin for a long time and the last time he called me during a weekend was when he had a bad fever and was on the verge of dying few years ago.

"What's up?" I answered the call with little bite of curiosity.

"The freaking sky is up. Dude, Kyungsoo prepared a party for your freaking birthday. He even baked a cake for you! He didn't bake a cake on my birthday..." Yeah today was my birthday!

Well anyways, Kyungsoo was sure changing this once ice prince into a pouting child. Even through the phone, I could hear the happiness and jealousy and love and so much more mixed within. As a friend that has been next to Jongin for a long time, I was truly glad for the returned warmth in his presence. Now we can say goodbye to that ice prince.

"Come to the Green Park at 12." Before I could even answer him, he hung up. I guess the warmth only applied to Kyungsoo.

I stared at the blank screen on my cellphone. I know staring at it wouldn't make Luhan hyung call me or anything, but it's still worth trying.

"Luhan hyung call me. Call me, call me, call me, call..." 

Rrrr. Blank screen of my phone as the name on the screen appeared.

Luhan hyung<3

"Ahhhhhhhh yes, yes, yes, yes!!!"

I quickly answered the call and placed my cellphone over my right ear.

"What's up hyung?" Wait did that sound really lame? Did I answered too quickly? Did I look like I was waiting for his call? Does he know I have a major crush on him? What if he dosen't like me the way I love him?

"Hey Sehun! What are you doing?" Ummm... I was waiting for you to call? But of course that couldn't be the right answer.

"Well nothing really. What are you doi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter