Slight Summer Breeze

Unlucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do Kyunsoo sat inside the cozy house watching kids his age making snowmans outside. Friends and families throwing snowballs at each other with playful manners. Shimmering snow fell endlessly from the gray sky, covering the roofs of the houses and cars. Green grass turning into thick layers of cystal white snows. It was cold. But it seemed like the coldness only bothered Do Kyungsoo so much.

Do Kyungsoo was cold. He was freezing inside and out. Little Kyungsoo sat on the small rocking chair as clock ticked by loudly. As time walked by slowly, Kyungsoo's big doe eyes full of tears and his heart full of gulits turned into numb coldness.

It wasn't the coldness of the snowy winter turning Do Kyungsoo into an ice, it was the loneiless he felt that was freezing his heart. It wasn't the icy snowfall that bothered him but the coldness of snow pouring down upon his tiny heart that really bothered him.

It was cold. There was nobody here to give Kyungsoo a hug nor a warm greeting. There was smiply nobody left to make Kyungsoo feel okay again...

                                                             ♦ 

This is what happiness sounds like...

"Turn that music down!" I yelled over the same old loud rock music Kim Jonging listend to every morning.

"If I do, are you gonna give me a kiss?" Kim Jongin yelled back at me.

"Shut up!!" I screamed at Kim Jongin as my face turned into a shade of bright red. I kicked his legs under the kitchen table softly. I didn't want to hurt someone that I loved with all my heart.

 "AHHH why are you begin so mean?" Jongin pouted at me with his sad puppy face.

Then we broke down laughing. With big smiles on our faces, we laughed louder than the music playing over the speaker. We smiled at each other like a little kid. We stared at each other and thought only one thing. 

"Oh my God, I love you so much..."

This is what happiness looks like...

Kim Jongin and I sat down on the living room couch with the lights off, watching a horror movie on the big T.V screen. 

Movie was heading toward the where someone was gonna get their head chopped off.

Kim Jongin was concentrated on the scary scenes happening infront of his eyes.

I leaned back on the couch, yawning. I watched Kim Jongin instead of the scary movie. He looked like a little kid. As the thought of Jongin begin a "little kid", I started to laugh uncontrollably.

"AHHHH!!!!" Suprised at the sudden sound, Kim Jongin jumped out of his seat and screamed.

I couldn't stop laughing at how cute Kim Jongin was. How could I ever think he was a part of a drug dealing gang member? He was just a cute teenager that got scared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter