You think too much

Unlucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do Kyungsoo still remembers the way his mother  smiled at him with so much warmth after he came back from his first day at the preschool. Do Kyungsoo still remembers the way his father lefted Kyungsoo up into an air to give him a huge bear hug every night he came home from his work. Do Kyungsoo still remembers the way his twin sisters brushed his hair every morning. Everything about his family were of something good and happy. But when it came down to remembering Kyungsik hyung, Do Kyungsoo ended up having a nightmare. The way Kyungsik hyung layed motionless on the cold street with red blood pooling around his body. All because of Do Kyungsoo. That's what Kyungsoo believed. Every bad thing in this world happened because of him. And when it came down to people he loved the most, like Kyungsik hyung, the gulit of every bad thing would totally consume him.

Do Kyungsoo was a very bright kid with outgoing personality, thanks to Kyungsik hyung. He loved to talk, he loved animals, and he loved Kyungsik hyung. They say, love is strong enough to completly change you. It was true and it changed Do Kyungsoo. It changed Kyungsoo into someone complety different with every single trace from his past long gone. And Kyungsoo shouldn't have changed. Even when everything changed, Kyungsoo should have remained the same. After all, that was the reason Kyungsik even sacrificed his life for.

♦ 

 I had lived with Kim Jongin for about a month now. Many things changed for good and bad.

Everything expect that terrible music he listened to every day and night, there was more good than bad. For one thing, I caught myself smilling more frequently than I ever did in my past 6 years. Another big change that came with Kim Jongin's arrival was that I started to have less bad lucks. I would still fall down the stairs, have random nosebleed, hit my face on the wall, but it happened only once or twice instead of every day. With Jongin walking with me to the school, I stopped thinking that today was going to be my last day.

Jongin's friends were more friendler and funnier than anyone would ever imagin. Every weekend his friends would come over and "practice" their rock music, but they would just end up playing video games and eating all my junk foods in the living room.

First, I was uncomfortable eating breakfast with Jongin and his rock music loving friends, but now I was more uncomfortable eating by myself. I was annoyed with Joning's friends coming over to my house and making a mess, but before I knew, I was part of that group of friends down stairs playing video games.

"I can't believe you just killed me! Do Kyungsoo, I thought you were on my team!" Oh Sehun, the pink haired guy, shouted at me as he faked a tear. I laughed at him as he threw the game controller onto a sofa and gave me the "evil eyes".

"Gosh, stop being a loser Oh Sehun!" Kim Jongin exclaimed as he sat down next to be with his right arm around my shoulders.

"You're on my team, right housemate?" Jongin smiled at me as he pulled me closer to him.

I smiled back at him. 

Things were slowly changing. I could feel the change within me and this once lonely cage that I called "home". Nothing changed so much that I didn't notice, but things were changing. Slowly but surely everything was changing.

•••

Another typical weekend rolled in once again.

Not the quiet, lonely weekend, but the loud choas filled weekend with Kim Jongin and now my friends.

But today Kim Jongin was begin extra childish just like on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter