Fever and Love

Unlucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jongin was a mistake in this world. Atleast that was what his mother told him before she abandoned Jongin at his grandmother's small house in the mountain.

Kim Jongin was someone's lucky charm. Atleast that was what his grandmother told him as she showed him a tarot card on his 5th birthday.

Kim Jongin was just a little kid that loved his grandmother and missed his father. Atleast that was what Kim Jongin thought of himself as. He was just a little kid that got sick of this quiet mountain top and wanted a friend.

Kim Jongin became someone's only luck. It was two days before his 7th birthday when a kid his age wearing a preschool uniform walked inside the small house Jongin and his grandmother lived in. He was holding on to a colorful lollipop and he had a big doe eyes that immeditely pulled everyone toward him. Like everyone that came to his grandmother's place, the little boy sat down infront of his grandmother with her white hair magically curling and uncurling above her shoulders. The little boy's beautiful eyes were transfixed on Jongin's grandmother's curling hairs. Kim Jongin was transfixed on the little boy. The little boy's name was Do Kyungsoo. He was just another person that came to his grandmother's place to recieve their fate. Do Kyungsoo's fate happened to be the worst. The little boy with the big doe eyes that didn't do anything to harm anyone was about to be harmed by the entire world because of his stupid fate. His "Unlucky" fate. Little Kim Jongin sitting behind his grandmother saw everything. The bloddy tears of his grandmother, the little innocent boy's twisted fate, and most of all thoes perfectly shaped eyes. Right then, Kim Jongin decided that if he's fate really was someone's lucky charm, he wanted to be Do Kyungsoo's.

♦ 

Kim Jongin's p.o.v

I was sick. I could feel the sickness separating throughout my body.

It was going to be a high fever. My forehead was burning and my heart was racing faster than ever. Sweat covered my entire back.

My body was burning up but my inside was frozen cold. I rolled myself deeper into the warmth of the blankets. It was times like this that I missed the human contacts the most. It was times like this that Do Kyungsoo had gone to school earlier without me.

I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything. I could only manage a labored breath. I was the kind of person that never gets sick, but when I do get sick, it's a one big blow.

I was sick. I was burning up with an awful fever. And there was nobody here for me. 

I closed my eyes and drowned myself into a sleep.

•••

"Why are you making my life so hard?!" A woman around her late 20's with layers of smoky eye makeups, screamed at the little boy standing pitifully infront of her. 

The little boy had done absolutely nothing to make this angry woman's life hard. If anyone was making anyone's life hard; it was the woman that was making this little boy's life hard.

"I'm sorry. Mama, I'm very sorry." That was the only word the small boy knew how to speak. The boy had very skeletal body features and wounds covered him from head to toe. It was all from constant starvations and beatings from this crazed woman.

"Don't you ever call me by that name! Mama?! You are a worthless trash and a mistake in this world. I hope you disappear from my life forever..." Black eyeline tears were raining down from the young woman's hollow eyes. She had collapsed onto the floor and was crying like a mad woman.

The little boy with dirty hairs and cloths broke down crying next to the woman, that was his mother.

"Die... Let's die together! Die!" With a psychotic smile, the raged woman wrapped her hands, with perfectly done nails, around the crying boy's throat. Out of breath and still crying, the little boy could only stare at his mother as she slowly turned into a monster.

The crazy woman's head turned into a monster with ten eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter