Water Balloon Fight

Good-For-Nothing club

51139407.jpg

Kai feels so worn out. He had 3 pop quizes today and he really bombed it. He doesn't want to go to that stupid club. Who even made up of the rule that you had to go for a club meeting every day?

Kai opened the door and was greeted with a water balloon in his face. 

"It worked!" exclaimed Chanyeol.

Kai looked around. The rest of the club was busy throwing water balloons at everyone else.

"Did it wake you up?" asked Chanyeol

"I wasn't tired." said Kai puzzled

"Yeah he's depressed" said Baekhyun. He waved the 3 test papers in the air. 

"Hey! How did you get that?" protested Kai

"You left it shoved in a desk." said Chen

"What's this?" asked Xiumin as he snached it out of Baekhyun's hands. Luhan leaned closer to Xiumin to look. Jonghyun and Taemin crowed around Xiumin to look.

"Damn. Such a bad grade. Do you even pay attention in class?" asked Taemin

"It's history, science and english. Who pays attention in those classes?" asked Kai.

"I do" said Xiumin,Luhan,Jonghyun,Taemin, and Suho

"Wait what are we talking about?" asked Suho

Xiumin handed the test papers to Suho but got snatched away by Kris. Tao, Minho, Suho and Onew crowded around him to see.

"A 50,40 and a 63. Not bad." said Kris.

"Kris doesn't pay attention in class either. " said Tao.

"Don't worry there is two people that will always get grades lower than you" said the drenched Key.

"Where you come from?" said Minho

"I just walked in and got greeted with a water balloon."

"It works" said Chen and he high fived Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"Who are the two, Key?" asked Kai

"Lay and Kris. Lay just sleeps and Kris-"

"I try. If a 38 is my best then it's my best" defended Kris.

"And I don't just sleep" said Lay

"The sleeping unicorn finally awakes" said Sehun"Yay"

*Endless clapping*

"It's the teachers that lull me to sleep. I sleep because the class is boring" said Lay.

"Then why do you sleep during the club then?"asked Onew

"Cause we don't do anything fun in the club." said Lay

Jonghyun smirked and called a huddle with Xiumin, Luhan and Taemin. 

They talked for a minute and then each grabbed 2 water balloons each.

Xiumin went up to Lay and popped them both on his neck and then he ran away and hid behind Luhan. 

The rest of them threw from a far range but damn was their accuacy good....

When Lay turned around, they were already gone. 

"Where the hell are they?" exclaimed Lay

Xiumin and Luhan hid in a closet, Jonghyun and Taemin hid under the table that has tablecloth on it so it covered the bottom of the table.

The closet door opened a crack and out flew a water balloon and it hit Kai in the chest. 

Under the table cloth, a water balloon rolled out and Sehun stepped on it. 

"Hey! I like these shoes" exclaimed Sehun.

"Those 4 are going to get it" said Lay while filling up balloons. 

Kai took one balloon and opened the closet door slowly. Xiumin and Luhan rushed out. Kai fired and missed. 

Sehun lifted the table cloth and Jonghyun and Taemin rushed pass him throwing a water balloon while they were running away, 

What came next was a bunch of hectic throwing of water ballons and drenched people. 

In the end, Sehun and Kai were the only ones that was drenched from head to toe. Lay comes close. His head wasn't wet.

"We survived" exclaimed Jonghyun and he high fived Taemin, Luhan and Xiumin.

"You guys still have to clean up this place" said Onew.

"Can I give you a bucket of chicken so I can not do it?" Persuaded D.O

Onew suaded....

"No" replied Suho giving a glare to Onew "We all have to clean up this mess"

"Not me. I need to go home and face the wraft of my mom." said Kai.

"We'll help you study" said Luhan

"Fine" said Kai

"Okay. Here are the game rules. You have 30 minutes. While mopping the floor, someone will throw questions at you and you need to answer them. If you get them right you subtract 2 minutes from the 30 minutes. If you get one question wrong then we add 1 minute. Try to get down to 0 minutes and then you'll be able to leave. And if you don't answer in 10 seconds then we add 5 minutes." explained D.O.

"Let's start!" said Taemin excitedly 

"Start mopping Kai" said Jonghyun

"First question. Who was the Cold War fought against?" asked Xiumin.

"Canada and Santa Claus'' said Chen from the other side of the room.

"Nope" said Luhan

"+1 minute." said D.O.

"That's not fair" exclaimed Kai.

"Then learn to answer quicker" said Suho

"You are down to 31 minutes now." said Kris

"Next question. What was the only war that Canada fought against the U.S in?"

"I have a feeling I'm going to say here all night" sighed Kai.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who here also sucks at history? I'll help you study like EXO does with Kai.

Tell me in the comments 

Enjoy.

:D