A Big Bunch of Mushy Feelings

Good-For-Nothing club

Luhan stared at the screan in disbelief. 

What? Why? How?

Luhan pinched himself. This is just a dream he thought. However even after the pain set in, he still hadn't woke up. 

Tears began to flood his eyes. 

The memory of him going to the movies with Xiumin replayed countlessly in his head each time having it growing fainter and fainter.

Luhan closed his eyes and held himself tightly. He let the tears fall from his eyes and layed down on his bed and fell into troubled sleep.

 


Xiumin turned off the computer and held back tears.

He shouldn't have done that. He could have explained everything to Luhan before making such a rash decision. 

He shouldn't have based it on the fact that he saw Luhan walking with a girl home. 

More correctly, he shouldn't have based it on the fact the Chen showed him a picture of Luhan with a girl.

EPrQx.jpg

 


 

Xiumin entered club and saw Luhan with puffy eyes. He knew that he was the cause of it. 

Tears fell from his eyes and he ran towards Luhan crying. 

"What is it Xiumin?" whispered Luhan 

Xiumin could tell that he had trouble keeping in his tears because of the way his vioce wavered.

Xiumin spit out the entire story. He burried his head into Luhan's chest and silently cried. 

Luhan looked around at the club and glared at anyone looking.

He carried Xiumin bridal style to the bathroom and let Xiumin cry as long as he needed to. 

"Xiumin, that was Chen's idiotic matchmaking just because I lost a bet with him." said Luhan patting Xiumin's head.

Xiumin looked up at Luhan "Wait so you're telling me that Chen caused this?!"

Luhan wiped away the tears on Xiumin's eyes

"What was the bet?" asked Xiumin

Luhan leaned closer to Xiumin. "This."

Luhan leaned even closer to Xiumin and soflty placed his lips onto Xiumin's cheek.

 


 Jonghyun and Taemin sat outside the bathroom door eavesdropping. 

"Remind me again why I'm doing this." said Jonghyun

"Cause I asked you." replied Taemin.

"Ahh.... yeah. Okay" said Jonghyun. 

"Why is it so quiet now?" 

"They probably fell asleep in there." said Onew

"Whoa. when did you get here?" asked Jonghyun

"Does it matter?" asked Onew "Just stop eavesdropping and come join us in the living room"

"This isn't even a house. Why would it have a living room?" grumbled Taemin

"Maybe its because I can be with you without it being awkward?" suggested Jonghyun

"You mean that it's a place where you can ually touch Taemin without having it seem like you want him to sleep with you" said Onew under his breath

"What?!" exclaimed both Taemin and Jonghyun

"Help me! Jongtae is after me" screamed Onew as he ran into the living room.

 


D.O. was in the kitchen..... as usual

"So Kai... How long are you going to sit under the table trying to steal something to eat?" asked D.O. without a glance at Kai. 

Kai crawled out from under the table. 

"I thought that you would need someone to sample your cooking." said Kai sneakily trying to steal something sweet to eat. 

"Don't touch. It's a miracle that both Xiumin and Luhan made up in one day so these are for them.And if I wanted anyone to sample my food I could just ask Taemin."

"What?! They broke up?!"

"I'm suprised you didn't know when everyone was taking about it when Luhan walked in the club teary eyed." 

"So where are they now?'

"They entered in the bathroom 15 minutes ago and they still hadn't come out yet."

"So how do you know that they made up?"

D.O. smiled slyly. "There's a hidden camera in the bathroom. Everything that happens there is streamed to my phone." 

Kai looked at D.O. in disbelief. "And I thought you were the innocent one." 

D.O. turned his owl eyes to Kai. "Have I ruined my image of myself?"

Kai paused. "Anyways can you show me the footage?"

"Hell no. This is going to be used for blackmailing purposes." said D.O.

"Yep. I will never think of you the same ever again." 

D.O. smiled evily. "Then why don't I start corrupting your mind now?" 

"Yeah... maybe another time." said Kai stealing a brownie and running away.

"Hey kid!" yelled D.O.

 


Chanyeol laid down on the sofa

"I'm so bored..." said Chanyeol

"Play with me then." said Baekhyun

Chanyeol sat up. Baekhyun handed him the guitar

"Whoa.... I never knew we had a guitar in the club....'' said Chanyeol shocked.

"We have a kitchen filled with food , a bathroom, and a living room with a 65' flat screen TV. So why can't we have a guitar?" asked Baekhyun

"Point taken." Chanyeol took the guitar. "So what exactly do you want me to do with it?" 

"Play it of course. What else is a guitar used for? Scenery?"

"I know that. But what song?" 

"Anything. I"ll just sing to it." said Baekhyun

Chanyeol and Baekhyun sat on the floor. 

Chanyeol leaned against Baekhyun and started stumming a few chords.

 


"KRIS......... I need help......" whined Tao

"It's not like you to ask me... nor is it like to you need help with anything at all. " said Kris looking uninterested

''I learned something unexpected and I have to get it out of me." said Tao. 

"Still not like you... but go on." 

"I was taking a shower in the club bathroom and-" 

"Aren't Xiumin and Luhan in the bathroom?" 

"Not that one. There's another one but its a tiny bit smaller." said Tao

"Okay So your telling me our club has 2 bathrooms, 1 kitchen and a 65 inch  flat screen TV.... Who even funded all this?!"

"It doesn't matter. So anyways I was showering and then I saw this ghost lady in the mirror." said Tao

"So?" asked Kris bored.

"How can you not be scared? Your panda almost got taken away by a ghost lady." said Tao pointed at himself.

"If she did I might be better off." sighed Kris

"Kris....'' whined Tao

"I'm kidding. Glad you made it out there alive Tao." said Kris smiling and pulling Tao close.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments greaty apprecaited~

LOL... Valentines Day is also know as International Loner Awareness Day.....

Some of my really bored friends came up with that....

Anyways hoped this was something to sweeten your gloomy day

... Even though I'm uploading this at 10:53 eastern time...

Enjoy

:)