Love and Murder

Good-For-Nothing club

 

Death leaves a heartache no on can heal, love leaves a memory no one can heal.

 

Taemin looked nervously around trying to read something in the faces of the other people. He looked down at his own slip of paper. 

Victim

Gee...... How am I going to live through this night? thought Taemin

Only one way 

Jonghyun!!!~

 


"Okay everyone, put the paper back in the hat" said Suho "and let's start. Sehun close that shade and people spread out." 

Soon it was pitch black the only thing that could be heard was uneasy breathing ... and Lay snoring.

Taemin tried to grasp anything close to him for mental support. Where's Jonghyun when you need him whined Taemin silently. 

First thing is first, find a wall. Next, move in random patterns (who cares if you bump into anything). Third, find Jonghyun. Finally, tried not to get killed. 

Mmmmm... good plan thought Taemin to himself and almost laughting at his stupidity.

 


Sehun walked around. He knew where his location was and he just needed to find the victims.

Normally everyone is so nosy how can they be silent during something like this?

Yep, out of all of the slips of paper he could have chosen from he got the role of the murder.

He walked around the perimeter of the room, hands spread out to "accidenlty hit anyone". 

Sehun's foot nudged a person sitting in the corner. He smiled evilly. 

My my what do we have here? wondered as Sehun slid his hand to cover the victim's mouth. 

Dead

He felt the victim jump once out of shock and a muffled scream was heard. Then like a real victim he went limp and layed there. 

1 down 14 left to go.

 


When the game started Jonghyun only had one thought in his mind, Protect Taemin.....

Which is why he is sitting in the middle of the room. Because like they always say when in doubt, do nothing.

He silently sat there for god know how long trying to find anyone who might have bumped into Taemin. But it seemed as if everyone decided to sit still. Either that or everyone now knows how to move quietly. 

Suddenly he felt a hand on his back. Just stay still thought Jonghyun. I'm just a piece of furniture in the middle of the room. 

"Jonghyun?" whispered the hand. 

Jonghyun sighed of relief. He turned and pulled on the arm and pulled Taemin into a hug. 

"I found you" said Taemin softly.

 


Xiumin and Luhan were sitting next to each other since the game had started. But Xiumin had fell asleep on Luhan's shoulder. 

If the lights were on then this time would be for me to admire my precious steamed bun's features. 

Even in the dark room Luhan saw that Xiumin's mouth was a tiny bit opened and was breathing out puffs of air that Luhan could feel on his arm. 

*sigh* my minnie is just so cute.

Too bad though .................................................

 

 

 

                              Because lately Minnie had been ignoring him.

 

 

Don't leave me alone.... 

                    ..... becuase I am lost without you 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comments very much appreciated

So So So sorry for never updating in these 2 months. 

I had err..... *poke my index fingers together trying to think of an excuse*

how to i put this.....

i had an unexpected turn of events with a friend.

(Please people everything in my life is PG rated. Don't get wild thoughts) 

Anyways winter break finally started and I finally started back on updating 

Thanks for reading and look forward to the next update 

:)