Coffee Shop

Good-For-Nothing club

Xiumin and Luhan had entered the coffee shop thinking that they have escaped the weirdness of the club only to find them calling. Not wanting their moment to be interrupted, Luhan took both their phones and turned it off. 

At the coffee shop, Luhan ordered an Iced Americano and a blueberry cake. Xiumin ordered an Espresso.

Sitting across from each other, Luhan couldn't help but notice the way Xiumin has been very jumpy. 

"Are you still worried about what Chen might do to you?" asked Luhan 

"You can tell?" Xiumin asked.

" We been friends for how long now? 8 years? Don't you think I would know if something's bothering you?"

Xiumin smiled " I just don't think we can just avoid him tomorrow."

"I'll help you out. Don't worry. No harm souls come to my precious steamed bun." said Luhan

Xiumin laughed and the 2 cups of coffee and cake came.

Luhan looked at Xiumin and saw him calmly sipping his coffee and eyeing Luhan's cake. 

Luhan took a fork and took a piece off from the cake and pointed it at Xiumin's direction. Xiumin hesitated and ate off the fork. 

"Did you like it?" asked Luhan

"Mmm... It's blueberry flavored." smiled Xiumin.

They continued in this manner with Luhan occasionally feeding Xiumin and sipping their coffee. It didn't occur to them that by doing this they were sharing an indirect kiss.

 


 

 

Kai finally caught up with the rest of the group. How the hell do they have such an endurance? The club was on the 6th floor and the main office was on the first floor. Who can run down all those flights of stairs in less than 3 minutes?

Kai entered the main office hearing Chen screaming at the student councillor, L.

"Why the hell is it classified information if the student council gets excess to it?" screamed Chen. 

"Cause we are responsible people. Unlike you Chen" he replied. 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol had to refrain Chen from throwing a punch at L and both of them dragged him outside. 

"I'm really sorry. He's just trying to find out where 2 people from our club went. " apologized Suho. 

"I'll let you guys know just this once... So you can calm down Chen." he replied. 

L took out a large book and flipped to the page that was dated with today's date. 

"Let's see... The only people that skipped clubs were Xiumin and Luhan. They left together. " reported L

"Where did they go?" asked Onew

"It's says here the nearby coffee shop. " continued L

Kris in a breath and thanked L and left the main office. 

Jonghyun and Taemin joined them and Jonghyun asked "What are you going to do now?"

"Yeah what are you going to do about Xiumin and Luhan having a date in the coffee shop?" asked Taemin.

"Wait... How did you guys know that they went to the coffee shop? There was only us three in the main office when L told us their location." asked Onew.

"Umm.. Duh does it take that long to figure out?" asked Taemin

"We gave them the idea of skipping club. And going to a coffee shop." continued Jonghyun"

"Wait, did you guys say that they were going on a date?" asked Kris.

"Actually we don't know what exactly they are doing right now. " said Taemin sheepishly

"For all we know, those two could be home having ." said Jonghyun

[ Actually both of them were just finishing the remain pieces of cake and finishing their coffee.]

"JONGHYUN!!" scolded Taemin.

"What?" asked Jonghyun.

"They would never do that. " said Taemin. 

"You never know." shrugged Jonghyun. 

"We can just bluntly asked them tomorrow." said Suho. 

"Like they would ever tell." contradicted Onew. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Comments much appreaciated. 

And for those who don't who L is... He's a member from Infinite. 

Please enjoy.

:D