*cough cough*

Good-For-Nothing club

32506_600.jpg

Kai enters the club room after a long day of pretests. He knew that he didn't do good because he was half falling asleep in the middle of it. 

As he entered the club room he anticipated the torchers are behind the closed door. 

To much of Kai's surprise though, the club was uncomfortably quiet. He walked in to the club room and cautiously looked around. Nothing was out of the ordinary. 

Being that he couldn't figure out what was happening, he went to the most reliable person he could think of- D.O.

In the kitchen, D.O. was cooking some soup and some brownies were set aside to cool down. Kai sneakily went over and attempted to steal a piece to eat. 

"Hands off" said D.O. even without turning around. 

"You didn't even know I was here." protested Kai 

"Instincts tell me that you are here." said D.O.

"Why are you even brewing soup?" asked Kai trying to steal a piece of brownie again

D.O. smaked his hand away and pointed over to the living room (?)

"Xiumin caught a cold and is resting on the couch right now." said D.O.

"Is that Luhan besides him?" asked Kai 

"Yep." D.O. said and he continued cooking as Kai went over to look.

But before he was even able to make it to the couch to get a closer look, he was stopped by Key.

"Go back" whispered Key

"Why?" asked Kai

"Xiumin's a light sleeper and it took forever for Luhan to cox him to go to sleep." 

"If he's sick he shouldn't come to school today then. "

"Xiumin knew we needed help so he insisted to come even though last night Luhan told him not to come." 

"So it's our fault that he cames?"

"Pretty much" said Key.

Kai looked over at the table Jonghyun and Taemin were doing something suspisious. 

Taemin was making weird sounds as Jonghyun seemed to be looming over him

Kai went over and saw that Jonghyun was massaging Taemin. 

Taemin was shocked by Kai's sudden appearance and let out a small yelp. He was immediately shushed by Key.

Everyone's eyes directed to Xiumin and Luhan. 

Xiumin had snuggled up close to Luhan and Luhan absent mindedly draped his arms around Xiumin. 

Everyone tried to get a closer look and to take some pictures of them. 

Onew appeared out of nowhere and shooed all of them away.

"Let Xiumin rest." said Suho who just popped up from behind Onew. 

 

1 hour later..........

 

The club was doing everything that they normally do..... Silently as possible. 

D.O. walked over with a tray of food and carefully placed it on the coffee table closest to the couch Xiumin and Luhan were sleeping on and poked Luhan awake. 

Luhan woke up and carefully rolled off the couch without disturbing Xiumin. 

"Wake up Xiumin. First feed him the food then give him the medicine. When club ends, bring him back to your house and make sure he sleeps drinks tons of water and if he didn't recover by tomorrow force him to stay home." instructed D.O.

Luhan nods and went to the bathroom first to wash his face. 

Walking to the bathroom he was greeted with Jonghyun and Taemin arueing about something rather not important. 

Luhan heard a bit of their conversation 

"I don't understand geometry." whined Taemin

"I helped you didn't I?" said Jonghyun

"Jonghyun.................." whined Taemin 

"Wait till Xiumin gets better, then aske him okay?" asked Jonghyun

"Kya~ I love you Jonghyun" said Taemin and he hugged Jonghyun.

Luhan walked back and softly shook Xiumin's shoulder and Xiumin woke up.

"Come on sleepyhead." said Luhan and Xiumin rubbed his eyes sleeply. 

"Here. " said Luhan handing Xiumin a towel and XIumin whipped his face with it. 

"What time is it?" whispered Xiumin

"There's still 30 minute before club ends." answered Luhan . "Here D.O. cooked something for you to eat."

Sehun ran to Luhan and whispered something to his ear. "Feed him." said Sehun

This got Sehun a very painful elbow in his stomach. 

Luhan took a spoon and started to feed Xiumin the soup carefully making sure he doesn't burn this precious minnie. 

Everyone was trying not to look at them, but it is very obvious that Kris and Tao were looking at the refection from their hand mirrors. Jonghyun and Taemin were looking through a phone which they claimed that they were watching One Piece. Some others were taking little peeks at them. 

After Xiumin finished the soup, Luhan gave Xiumin the medice and when he finished, Xiumin attempted to get up but his legs didn't support him and he almost fell. Luckily Luhan hand grabbed hold of Xiumin's arm. 

"Lu, I can get up." said Xiumin

"Did you not see that you almost fell?!" said Luhan half screaming

"I need to help Taemin with his geometry." said Xiumin 

"Taemin understood the consept. Jonghyun taught him" lied Luhan

"No I di-" said Taemin as Jonghyun clasp his hand over Taemin's mouth and Jonghyun smiled ath Xiumin. Lucklily Xiumin didn't pay any attention to them. 

"Umm.... Guys Club ended 2 minutes ago. " said Kris and everyone dashed out of the room

Xiumin tried to get up again but Luhan restrained him. 

"I'll carry you home okay?" suggested Luhan

Xiumin was just going to protest again but shushed him and carried him easily and swifly . 

"Stop protesting and let me do something that a true boyfriend should do for once" said Luhan

Xiumin smiled and gave Luhan a kiss on his cheek and laid on his back and fell asleep. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A very long chapter.

Comments are very appreciated

I hope you enjoyed. 

:D